THE SET UP

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Everyone had gone home except Tom. We often had parties and liked to entertain friends. Tom was guy I had met through another friend and both my wife, lori and I liked him. He was younger than us and an interesting sort of person. He was also black. Tom and Lori sat on the sofa talking while I cleaned up a little. When I came back into the living room they were sharing a rather passionate kiss which they ended abruptly we I walked in. Lori had a very guilty look on her face and Tom said that he should leave. I said there was no need to leave since things were apparently getting interesting. I sat across from them and we began making small talk to try and relieve the tension. Lori said she had a little too much to ******* and wasn't sure what had come over her when she leaned in and kissed Tom. I told her that I had missed most of it and that she should do it again. I wanted to watch my wife kiss another man. After a little coaxing they kissed again and this time it was with some heated passion. My felt my cock immediately harden and knew Tom's had to be as well. No red-blooded man could withstand a hot kiss like that without getting hard. Lori sat back and asked if that was what I wanted to see. I told her it definitely was and not to stop on my account. She kissed him again and this time her hand went to this thigh and she began to caress it. Tom's hands also reached out and took hold of Lori. I was getting hotter by the second watching them. It was then I realized I wanted to see more. A lot more. I got up and moved over to where they were sitting and placed Lori's hand on Tom's cock. She pulled it back but then replaced it and began massaging the huge lump in his pants. Tom's hips began to rotate slightly as he pushed his cock against her hand. I quietly whispered to Lori to suck his cock. She didn't respond right away but then sat up and began undoing his belt and fly. Tom sat back not wanting to make eye contact with me. I sat back down across from them and got ready for the show. Lori reached in and pulled his rock-hard cock free and began stroking it with her hand. She looked over at me and I nodded as a sign for her to go ahead. She leaned forward and took his big, black dick into her mouth and began sucking it. Tom was moaning and clearly enjoying himself. Lori's pace quickened and I could tell Tom was getting close to cumming. I wondered if Lori would take his load in her mouth or not. Suddenly she stopped and sat up. She said this was getting a little crazy and wanted to know just how far I wanted things to go. Tom sat there with his dick throbbing waiting to see what I was going to say. I told my wife it could go as far as she wanted it to go. She said okay but I was to remember it was my idea. With that she undid her jeans and pulled them and her panties off and straddled Tom, facing away from me. I watched in amazement as his big cock slide deep inside her aching cunt and she began riding him in an act of wild passion. She was hot for his cock and I couldn't blame her. They fucked hard for just a few minutes before Lori came, screaming and moaning and was soon followed by Tom who came with a loud groan. The staying in that position regaining their breath and then Lori pulled herself off his spent dick, his cum running from her pussy. Tom soon got dressed and left and Lori came and knelt in front of me and began stroking my throbbing cock.

"Well your plan worked," she said with a smile. "I didn't know if he would do it with you here."

"No one is going to pass on a chance to fuck a hottie like you," I replied.

Lori lowered her head and sucked me off.

1.jpg

Everyone had gone home except Tom. We often had parties and liked to entertain friends. Tom was guy I had met through another friend and both my wife, lori and I liked him. He was younger than us and an interesting sort of person. He was also black. Tom and Lori sat on the sofa talking while I cleaned up a little. When I came back into the living room they were sharing a rather passionate kiss which they ended abruptly we I walked in. Lori had a very guilty look on her face and Tom said that he should leave. I said there was no need to leave since things were apparently getting interesting. I sat across from them and we began making small talk to try and relieve the tension. Lori said she had a little too much to ******* and wasn't sure what had come over her when she leaned in and kissed Tom. I told her that I had missed most of it and that she should do it again. I wanted to watch my wife kiss another man. After a little coaxing they kissed again and this time it was with some heated passion. My felt my cock immediately harden and knew Tom's had to be as well. No red-blooded man could withstand a hot kiss like that without getting hard. Lori sat back and asked if that was what I wanted to see. I told her it definitely was and not to stop on my account. She kissed him again and this time her hand went to this thigh and she began to caress it. Tom's hands also reached out and took hold of Lori. I was getting hotter by the second watching them. It was then I realized I wanted to see more. A lot more. I got up and moved over to where they were sitting and placed Lori's hand on Tom's cock. She pulled it back but then replaced it and began massaging the huge lump in his pants. Tom's hips began to rotate slightly as he pushed his cock against her hand. I quietly whispered to Lori to suck his cock. She didn't respond right away but then sat up and began undoing his belt and fly. Tom sat back not wanting to make eye contact with me. I sat back down across from them and got ready for the show. Lori reached in and pulled his rock-hard cock free and began stroking it with her hand. She looked over at me and I nodded as a sign for her to go ahead. She leaned forward and took his big, black dick into her mouth and began sucking it. Tom was moaning and clearly enjoying himself. Lori's pace quickened and I could tell Tom was getting close to cumming. I wondered if Lori would take his load in her mouth or not. Suddenly she stopped and sat up. She said this was getting a little crazy and wanted to know just how far I wanted things to go. Tom sat there with his dick throbbing waiting to see what I was going to say. I told my wife it could go as far as she wanted it to go. She said okay but I was to remember it was my idea. With that she undid her jeans and pulled them and her panties off and straddled Tom, facing away from me. I watched in amazement as his big cock slide deep inside her aching cunt and she began riding him in an act of wild passion. She was hot for his cock and I couldn't blame her. They fucked hard for just a few minutes before Lori came, screaming and moaning and was soon followed by Tom who came with a loud groan. The staying in that position regaining their breath and then Lori pulled herself off his spent dick, his cum running from her pussy. Tom soon got dressed and left and Lori came and knelt in front of me and began stroking my throbbing cock.

"Well your plan worked," she said with a smile. "I didn't know if he would do it with you here."

"No one is going to pass on a chance to fuck a hottie like you," I replied.

Lori lowered her head and sucked me off.

View attachment 1782697
Perfect...LY HOT!

Back