The Romantic Dinner With Hot Sex

Thought I would try something different. Telling a story through dialogue without narrative. Will it appeal to readers? Let’s find out.

CINDY

“How did it go last night, Joan? Did you have a good time at the theater?”

JOAN

“The theater was fine. The dinner afterwards was good. Then we went to his apartment for drinks.”

CINDY

“Did he try something?”

JOAN

“He didn’t try. He succeeded.”

CINDY

“In doing what?”

JOAN

“In fucking my brains out.”

CINDY

“You mean he raped you?”

JOAN

“Well, not exactly.”

CINDY

“Did he or didn’t he?”

JOAN

“Well, I kind of tried to stop him. I couldn’t and after a while it didn’t seem to matter. I guess you could call it ****** seduction.”

CINDY

“That’s *******. There is no other word for it.”

JOAN

“Maybe. But, God it was good.”

CINDY

“Oh! Joan, What happened?”

JOAN

“Well, as soon as we got into his apartment he kicked the door closed and grabbed me. I tried to struggle but he’s as strong as an ox. He just slung me over his shoulder and headed for the bedroom. After he dropped me on the bed, and before I had even finished bouncing, he had my legs up in the air and my panties were whipped off. Christ, I’ve never been depantied so fast in my life.”

CINDY

“Then what?”

JOAN

“I don’t know, I mean, it happened so fast. There I was, flat on my back on this guy’s bed with my dress rolled up around my waist, my panties on the floor and him kneeling between my legs.”

CINDY

“Didn’t you scream?”

JOAN

“Scream? No… Well, I was taken so much by surprise, I guess I made some kind of protest, but it came out pretty weak. In any case he ignored it. He just slid a finger into me and started wiggling it around. Boy, he sure knew where to wiggle it. It wasn’t long before he had me bucking like a mule. At some stage he took his finger out and got down on me with his mouth. Jesus, that guy has a talented tongue. Within a couple of minutes he brought me off. It was the biggest and longest orgasm I’ve ever had. I screamed so hard I’m surprised the neighbors didn’t call the cops.”

CINDY

“Didn’t he stick his thing in you?”

JOAN

“You better believe it. After he sucked me off, while I was lying there in a dreamy kind of trance, he undressed. I tell you, he had a great body. Those hard rippling muscles were a pleasure to watch.”

CINDY

“Did he have a big penis?”

JOAN

“You’ve never seen one like it. He’s hung like a bull. That cock must be all of ten inches long and his balls look like they weigh a pound each. Anyway, he started working me over in earnest. He’s so damn strong I felt like a little girl. He tossed me around this way and that until I didn’t know which way was up. First he hung my legs over his shoulders, slipped those huge hands under my ass and pulled me on to that throbbing love muscle. *******, I thought it was going to split me apart. That man sure knows how to fuck. He drove me crazy. I lost count of my orgasms. And he did it in every position imaginable. By the time he finally shot his load into me I was totally exhausted.”

CINDY

“Whatever you say, he raped you and you should report it to the police.”

JOAN

“Are you nuts? It was the best fuck I’ve ever had and I want more of the same.”

CINDY

“You mean you are going to see him again?”

JOAN

“You better believe it. He’ll be here in a few minutes. He’s bringing Chinese food with him for dinner. You better stay in your room. If he sees you he might want you for dessert. That guy has a hell of a sexual appetite. I’ve no doubt he could manage both of us with no trouble at all. Hey I don’t mind sharing him with you if you like.”

CINDY

“Yuck! That’s gross, Joan. But you really mean it don’t you? Have you ever done anything like that before?”

JOAN

“Share a man with another girl? No I haven’t. I was once shared by a couple of guys though. That was a fabulous experience. It’s a luxuriously decadent sensation to have two guys make love to you at the same time.”

CINDY

“God you’re awful. How could you do that?”

JOAN

“You know, Cindy, sometimes you make me sick with your holier than thou attitude. Why don’t you relax a little, enjoy life. When were you last fucked?”

CINDY

“I wish you wouldn’t use that language. Derek was my first lover and I haven’t made love since I broke up with him last year. I don’t intend to until I meet another man with whom I can fall in love and share a genuine commitment.”

JOAN

“Genuine commitment? Jesus! Derek was a wimp. I’ll bet you never even had an orgasm with him.”

CINDY

“That sort of thing isn’t as important as you think. Love and mutual respect are what matters.”

JOAN

“How the hell would you know whether an orgasm is important if you’ve never had one. Wake up girl, there’s plenty of time for love and commitment. In the meantime, find yourself a big hairy man who knows how to fuck and let yourself go. Hey there’s the door bell. I’ll get it. It must be Brad.”

JOAN

“Hi Brad. Who’s that with you.”

BRAD

“Meet Roger. You said you had a room mate, so we thought we could make a foursome for dinner. We have enough food. But don’t worry. If it isn’t good, Roger will leave.”

JOAN

“No problem. Hi Roger. Come in and meet Cindy. Hey Cindy, look who Brad brought with him. This is Roger. We’re all going to have dinner together. Isn’t that great?”

CINDY

“Oh, I can’t. I’ve made other plans.”

JOAN

“Nonsense. You weren’t going anywhere and you know you love Chinese food. Why don’t you set the table. I’ll get a bottle of wine. Brad, Roger, get the food into the kitchen. I’ll show you where the plates are.”

BRAD

“That was a great meal. What’s for dessert?”

JOAN

“What would you like?”

BRAD

“How about a kiss. Come. Sit in my lap and I’ll show you a great dessert.”

JOAN

“Behave yourself, Brad. You don’t want to shock Cindy. She doesn’t approve of that sort of talk.”

ROGER

“I’m sorry to hear that. You mean she would refuse if I offered her the same as Brad offered you?”

JOAN

“Yes, Roger. She would probably slap your face. Wouldn’t you Cindy?”

CINDY

“I don’t like the way this conversation is going. I’m going to my room. Thank you Brad and Roger for the dinner. Good night.”

BRAD

“I’m sorry, Joan. I guess we upset Cindy.”

JOAN

“Oh, don’t worry about it. She’s a very uptight person. What that girl really needs is a man, but she won’t admit it.”

BRAD

“I’m sure Roger would be willing to oblige. Wouldn’t you Roger?”

ROGER

“Sure would. That girl has some body. Still, it doesn’t look like she’s going to go for it. Right Joan?”

JOAN

“Right. The only way would be to hold her down and seduce her. I’m certain that, in the hands of the right man, she would respond in a big way. She just has to be shown how good it can be. Why don’t you just go in there and show her, Roger?”

ROGER

“That’s a big responsibility, Joan. What happens if it doesn’t work? I wouldn’t want her to scream ******* afterwards.”

JOAN

“I’m certain that if you succeed in pleasuring her enough she won’t protest. She’ll be hungry for more of the same. The thing is, you have to make sure you give her an unforgettable experience. I know. Why don’t you both go in there and take care of her? Don’t look so shocked Brad. I’m sure it isn’t the first time you’ve been involved in a gang bang.”

BRAD

“It isn’t that, Joan. Roger and I aren’t strangers to that kind of scene. I’m just surprised to hear you suggest it. I was kind of looking forward to you and I having some fun of our own.”

JOAN

“The truth is, my period started this morning. I think that big cock of yours set it off. But I don’t mind you having some fun with Cindy and I’m sure that both of you can screw her into a state of blissful *******. She’ll probably make some noise to begin with but this house is pretty isolated. No one is going to hear it and, in your capable hands, she’ll soon be a happy camper. It will be the first time she’s ever been satisfied. Don’t worry. When it’s over she’ll be for ever grateful to you both.”

BRAD

“What do you think Roger?”

ROGER

“It’s a great idea. Let’s go. Are you going to watch Joan?”

JOAN

“You bet. I wouldn’t miss this for anything.”

JOAN

“Hi, Cindy. It’s us. We thought we would come in and keep you company.”

CINDY

“Joan! How dare you bring these men into my bedroom. Get out of here now.”

JOAN

“Oh, cool it girl. they’re going to do you a favor. The boys are going to help you unwind a little. The best thing you can do is just let it happen. Go to it guys Get those clothes off her. But be careful they’re expensive.”

BRAD

“Get a hold of her Roger.”

ROGER

“Ok, I’ve got her. Stop that yelling, Cindy. You’ll make us all deaf. Here let me put my arms around you and hold you tight. Right, Brad, while Cindy and I are standing here getting to know each other better, why don’t you get round behind her and find out what she has under that pretty skirt? Now, how about a big kiss, Cindy?”

CINDY

“Let me go you bastard. This…mm.”

BRAD

“Keep kissing her Roger. That way she can’t make so much damn noise. Now let’s feel you up a little honey. Relax, enjoy Roger’s kissing. I’m just going to slide my hands up your legs. There, doesn’t that feel good. Tell you what. Let’s just get you out of that skirt. We wouldn’t want it to get torn now, would we? We’ll just unbuckle that belt. Now down with the zipper and off she comes. Oh boy, she has the greatest legs you’ve ever seen. She’s wearing those thigh high stockings and pink lacy panties. She has the most gorgeous tight ass. It’s sheer poetry. Now I’m pulling the panties off. Over her hips, down her legs. We’ll just lift your foot up now. There, off with them. Might as well take the shoes too. That’s it. Let’s just spread those pretty long legs a little so that I can get my hands in between. Feels good, doesn’t it, sweetheart? Nothing to beat a lingering leg massage from a pair of talented male hands.”

JOAN

“Feel her pussy, Brad. See if it’s responding.”

Story continues

Last edited:
Back