The real deal. Montreal BBC only

White couple early thirties in Montreal. Gf is super hot, and has never experienced a true bbc experience. Would love to offer this to her as a gift. Make her cum 10 times like I can’t. Can host or rent a hotel room. Have more pics to share if she likes what she sees. I won’t be joining just cherishing her moans you give her from afar. She is really hot and fit so please only the best may apply, gentleman only, and must be bigger than me, much bigger ideally.

Attachments

• IMG_8825.jpeg
    IMG_8825.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
White couple early thirties in Montreal. Gf is super hot, and has never experienced a true bbc experience. Would love to offer this to her as a gift. Make her cum 10 times like I can’t. Can host or rent a hotel room. Have more pics to share if she likes what she sees. I won’t be joining just cherishing her moans you give her from afar. She is really hot and fit so please only the best may apply, gentleman only, and must be bigger than me, much bigger ideally.
DM me if still looking

Dm me if you still looking

Back