The Queen of Spades

Would you want your wife/girlfriend to have a Queen of Spades tatoo?

• Yes

Votes: 2,155 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 169 6.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 156 6.3%

• Total voters
I always wonder what the guy who's inking that QofS tattoo thinks. ASSUMING he's white, here he is basically marking a white woman as being dedicated to black men. I wonder if they tend to resent it or if it turns them on to be a part of the blackening movement..........

Excellent question!! I have wondered much like the same.

I've also wondered in the manner of a black tattoo artist inking a wife, or girlfriend while the hubby / bf sits and watches.

Provocative thoughts for sure!

I always wonder what the guy who's inking that QofS tattoo thinks. ASSUMING he's white, here he is basically marking a white woman as being dedicated to black men. I wonder if they tend to resent it or if it turns them on to be a part of the blackening movement..........

I would imagine that as long as he or she is getting paid, they couldn't give a rat's ass what the person chooses to have tattooed on them.

I'm sure my vision of a "tattoo artist" is too narrow and probably archaic, but I see many of them as "biker types" who are probably not at the forefront of the movement for social justice and racial harmony. So, while not perhaps representative of all tattoo artists, THAT'S the guy I'm thinking of. Does he turn away a customer or maybe ink something that is contrary to his belief system. Of course, the same question could be asked about a Democrat artist being asked to ink a Tea Party slogan or a Christian inking a slogan from the Quran. But, I guess I am just enjoying the image of a skinhead marking a white woman for black use.

Where is the best place to display your Queen of Spades tattoo when you are out and about? I put mine on the top of my breast, where it can be seen while i'm in a bar. (Without my husband of course)
Personally, I think that a BBC anklet is the hottest...not to mention being simple and easily removable....

When I've done BBC temp tattoos, it's always been on a hookup with a Bull who already knows what is going down...I've enjoyed putting it places high on my vulva just below the waist of my skirt, so I can push it down and flash it for him....:oops: But if I were going out dancing, I'd think a midriff-showing top with the tattoo in the small of the back would be pretty hot...come to think of that, I may have to try that out on my next Bull date .....;)

:blackheart: Lanie

Back