The Queen of Spades

Would you want your wife/girlfriend to have a Queen of Spades tatoo?

• Yes

Votes: 2,148 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 168 6.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 156 6.3%

• Total voters
tumblr_mcy2evd5jl1rcsny6o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcy29nmmeO1rcsny6o2_r1_1280.jpg
FUCKING HOT!!!

Awesome Thread & PICS...I was married to a Size QOS & Luved it ...I lost her to one of her Blk b/fs .. Im alright with that ..He has a Lrg Bank Acct ,Huge Awesome Blk COCK & the thrill of turnin her once str8 hubby into a BBC cummthirsty luvin bi guy was fulfilled...She Luved fucked all of her Blk b/fs ,but hated suckin their Awesome Dicks .. She hated how sore her mouth & jaws would get & didnt like the taste of cummmmmm.... Soo I learned how to Deep Throat All those Awesome Blk Dicks & swallow All that Tasty cummmmmmmm... She luved trainin my boi-pussy for her b/fs also .. & I must say I got to were I Luved bein her cucky

Of Course some of the pictures shown here are digitally modified to show how the QOS tattoo would look. But even the harshest critics cannot deny that many many many of them are 100% real tattoos OR Temporary Tats.
The fact is... the symbol is here to stay... it is recognised and established as being 'THE' motif for the lifestyle for women to use as they wish.
Some may never have had a black man... many will have... the interest in each others sexual attraction is unstoppable now... the interracial genie is out of the bottle and he won't be going back anytime soon.
Thank you blacktowhite for supporting the Queen of Spades symbol concept.
Marilynn Nichols original concept and designer with Sheryl Hunt

Back