The Queen of Spades

Would you want your wife/girlfriend to have a Queen of Spades tatoo?

• Yes

Votes: 2,150 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 169 6.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 156 6.3%

• Total voters
I would insist on my woman having a Queen of Spades tattoo; not that she exclusively fucks BBC, since I participate too, and I flat out want her to be a slut, and suck and fuck as many cocks as possible, black or white, but mainly only the biggest. I want it known that she is available to blacks, and I want to proudly display to the world that she has had and wants even more BBC. It is also a major turn on to see that tattoo on her body when I eat that cunt and fuck her. I am not talking about that fake temporary tattoo, but the real thing. In fact I would require her to have more than one actually for several reasons, but mainly that she can display and you can't miss it. One on her neck, one on her breast, one on her ankle, then perhaps one on her cunt, and ass cheek.

A friend shared an experience from London. One cold winter's day she was led naked through the streets with a leash ...that connected to rings in pussy, navel , and nipples...moaning in pain the entire
Walk-time. The ache only increased her need to be fucked. She was taken to a park. Her body shaking and trembling constantly. Three large black men mounted her on a picnic table. She started coming and then could not stop. Finally overcome, she passed out. When she regained her senses, she was alone,
still naked with a RIVER of SEMEN, oozing slowy from her pussy.
more

Back