The Queen of Spades

Would you want your wife/girlfriend to have a Queen of Spades tatoo?

• Yes

Votes: 2,157 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 169 6.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 157 6.3%

• Total voters
I've been black only for around 3 years now but still haven't got a tattoo yet! My husband first suggested I get one very soon after going black only, but I wasn't sure if I was 100% ready to never has sex with my husband again. I guess what they say is true, once you go black...! Still have stayed loyal after 3 years so I think a tattoo might be a sensible idea now. Not sure if I'd want it in a publicly visible area or not. Obviously I want people to know who and what I am, but I don't think a tattoo of any kind would suit me and would look out of place on my ankle or chest lol! But I really would like one where I can show it off to the world.

I've been black only for around 3 years now but still haven't got a tattoo yet! My husband first suggested I get one very soon after going black only, but I wasn't sure if I was 100% ready to never has sex with my husband again. I guess what they say is true, once you go black...! Still have stayed loyal after 3 years so I think a tattoo might be a sensible idea now. Not sure if I'd want it in a publicly visible area or not. Obviously I want people to know who and what I am, but I don't think a tattoo of any kind would suit me and would look out of place on my ankle or chest lol! But I really would like one where I can show it off to the world.

So I would get an anklet.. or necklace.. or bracelet...that has a discreet QOS logo.. that you could wear all the time.. and your vanilla friends would not understand it totally, but any true BBC and BBC lovers would.

I think same you sister ! Many people know what is this sign, and you have a tatoo for your all life ! It's really tempting, but not recommending !

So I would get an anklet.. or necklace.. or bracelet...that has a discreet QOS logo.. that you could wear all the time.. and your vanilla friends would not understand it totally, but any true BBC and BBC lovers would.

Lol, all my vanilla friends know what I do. My husband and I are very open about it and thankfully most of the people we know are very accepting. I don't want something subtle, I'd like something obvious. My only concern, and this may sound silly, is that I don't think a tattoo would suit me!

Lol, all my vanilla friends know what I do. My husband and I are very open about it and thankfully most of the people we know are very accepting. I don't want something subtle, I'd like something obvious. My only concern, and this may sound silly, is that I don't think a tattoo would suit me!
So go with a VERY obvious QOS necklace... bold and beautiful resting between your tits all the time...

Exactly this! Not that get 'hit' on very often anymore! :( But i'd like black men in public to know that they can approach me and do as they please.
I think you should get hit on DAILY... and if the black men know you are available.. it will happen more...you are VERY hot

Definitely down by my pussy. Not sure if I should get one on my butt or breast. My breast I could expose when out and I want to show it off by wearing the appropriate top for it. But it would be so hot on my butt for my black lovers to see when they do me doggy or anal.
you need it where you can EASILY expose it to the black men.. so that they know you are ready, willing and available for their use

you need it where you can EASILY expose it to the black men.. so that they know you are ready, willing and available for their use

Yes, I'm thinking maybe one of those very short necklaces, almost like a choker. That should leave it well within view no matter what I choose to wear and will hopefully get me more attention! All I'll have to do then is buy some shorter skirts and throw away my underwear!!

Yes, I'm thinking maybe one of those very short necklaces, almost like a choker. That should leave it well within view no matter what I choose to wear and will hopefully get me more attention! All I'll have to do then is buy some shorter skirts and throw away my underwear!!
Choker would be VERY hot.. and .. short skirts.. YES... you still wear panties??? what if you find a black man that wants you in public??

Back