The Queen of Spades

Would you want your wife/girlfriend to have a Queen of Spades tatoo?

• Yes

Votes: 2,157 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 169 6.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 157 6.3%

• Total voters
You have to admit it. There is something incredibly sexy about a proper white wife wearing her wedding ring moments before she gets fucked by two black cocks.. Let me know if you want to see the rest of the photos from this party...Before you judge the outfit she is wearing you should know the gentlemen requested it!!!

Attachments

• The Atlanta Party 030 (2).jpg
    The Atlanta Party 030 (2).jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 395
  • The Atlanta Party 069.JPG
    The Atlanta Party 069.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 402
You have to admit it. There is something incredibly sexy about a proper white wife wearing her wedding ring moments before she gets fucked by two black cocks.. Let me know if you want to see the rest of the photos from this party...Before you judge the outfit she is wearing you should know the gentlemen requested it!!!

Please let us see the rest of the pictures. Love seeing a white wife wearing her wedding rings when she is with a Black Man.

I love it when my wife wears her queen of spades temp tattoo. It is hot when she wears it when we are having sex, but it is SOOOO hot when she has it on and leaves it there for a week until it comes off in the shower. She changes at the gym and it is on her ass or her tit. I know she isn't flashing it around but it is still hot knowing it is on her under her clothes.

Well done, cant wait to see it! Good luck! X

Thanks Ann.. we went last week and shop was booked for the day. They only take walk-ins on Saturday and open at 12noon, so we're planning to be there at 11:30am so she is first. She is excited and nervous for her first tattoo ever and getting a QoS to display her love of BBC is a big step, even if it will be on her ass..

Thanks Ann.. we went last week and shop was booked for the day. They only take walk-ins on Saturday and open at 12noon, so we're planning to be there at 11:30am so she is first. She is excited and nervous for her first tattoo ever and getting a QoS to display her love of BBC is a big step, even if it will be on her ass..
I did exactly the same! I built up the nerve and walked in to my tattooist, only to be told he only does diary bookings! So had to book and go through it all over again. Hey, the ass is a great place to have it, can show or hide and lovely to show the BBC and in pics. And for her to have it as her first tattoo is amazing, I had 6 over the years before my QoS so shes brave, but Im sure you will both love it!

Back