The Queen of Spades

Would you want your wife/girlfriend to have a Queen of Spades tatoo?

• Yes

Votes: 2,151 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 169 6.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 156 6.3%

• Total voters
I'm sorry! I will do my homework..

Not your fault for posting them, I just don't see why the people that photo shop the images do it. Most of them look so fake I don't understand why they even bother to do it.

Thanks for your efforts and all the posting you do!

IRL and Tical, thanks to your efforts, I have spent the entire day at a Chicago street fair, checking out ladies for the Queen of Spades tatts, sorry no luck..but the ladies were hot as hell!

The real ones are nice, even the temporary tattoos are OK, but why does anyone feel the need to imprint fake ones onto the photos? It kind of cheapens the whole idea. :(
I have to agree with you, it does cheapen the whole idea. I've come across the photoshopped queen of spades pictures as well.

People have nothing better to do I guess.

We are not into the cuckold lifestyle, but I have a huge sexual appetite and hubby allows me to fuck other men. Recently I decided I want to go black, so I joined various sites and I am proud to say that I am no longer a BBC virgin. Browsing on this site I found this thread and found a tattoo by razyrsharpe I want. Hope he does not mind.View attachment 87401

When hubby is back in 2 weeks we are going to go and have it tattoo on my middle lower back just below my bikini bottom line, out of sight for my family and "vanilla" friends but if I want to show it off, I simply pull the back of my bikini bottom lower.

i certainly do NOT mind! love to see that you like my work. can you post a pic of your tattoo when you get it done? i would love to see the finished work...
i have seen one other on here get a tat of my image and i was extremely proud that someone thought that highly of it. they are free to use as anyone pleases...

I love this tattoo, hubby likes the other one, I think this one on my lower back will be perfect!

Attachments

• 06700c5cb0a0f713e092191d03b63a2e.jpg
    06700c5cb0a0f713e092191d03b63a2e.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 151
I love this tattoo, hubby likes the other one, I think this one on my lower back will be perfect!

The only problem is that inverted, as it is here, the spade looks like a heart and may not get you the response you might be hoping for.

On the contrary, I have placed it on a local site in SA same time as on this site and received exactly the response I hoped for, had mail from many BBC wanting to visit.

That's great!
Myself, it took a bit before I was able to recognize it as my first impression was that it was a heart and only studied it further because of where it was posted. If I had seen it in a public setting with no reference to anything IR related, I probably wouldn't have realized it was a spade.

I do see, however, that if the spade portion was tattooed in black and the crown and other design work done in other colors, it would be more distinct and extremely attractive! :)

Back