The pleasure of been a cuckold

guylove

Male
Gold Member
Been lurking around over a year. Well, I am not black, nor white. Trying to understand the whole psychology behind this cuckold. What makes a guy do cuckold? Swingers , I understand. But , why cuckold? What drives a married man to see him with a black man, and then eat his cum? Sorry, I apologize for my dumbness.

Been lurking around over a year. Well, I am not black, nor white. Trying to understand the whole psychology behind this cuckold. What makes a guy do cuckold? Swingers , I understand. But , why cuckold? What drives a married man to see him with a black man, and then eat his cum? Sorry, I apologize for my dumbness.

Realize that not every cuckold wants to do things like that. There are guys who just want to see their wives/girlfriends getting fucked. Some want it to be black men, they get off on the taboo or color contrast. There are some who want to be talked down to. Some want to be ****** to do things.

I can't even rationally explain why I want to see my FWB get tucked hard by a black guy. I just know I do. I haven't tried to analyze my desires that far, I just want to enjoy what gets me off.

Realize that not every cuckold wants to do things like that. There are guys who just want to see their wives/girlfriends getting fucked. Some want it to be black men, they get off on the taboo or color contrast. There are some who want to be talked down to. Some want to be ****** to do things.

I can't even rationally explain why I want to see my FWB get tucked hard by a black guy. I just know I do. I haven't tried to analyze my desires that far, I just want to enjoy what gets me off.
Very interesting..

You don't need to do a lot of research.
I think it all comes down to: transgression, intense emotion and visual pleasure.
Adrenaline and Dopamine the perfect mix for an addiction.
It is simply the feeling of control / lack of control and reward.
Sorry my english (google translator)

For me growing up in a household where my Dad and stepmom held monthly gangbangs. listening to her orgasm over and over and profess her love for black cock set my imagination on fire. I knew that I wanted to be involved early on. My first experience was life changing. I was not planning on eating creampies or cleaning black cock but witnessing it in person took away reservations I might have had. I Got off getting them off. I feel intoxicated with the reaction I get when my cum hungry mouth is feasting on hot cum. The rush and satisfaction is better than any *******! I love it

Back