the most weird, original places where you've been cucked?

What was he strangest places Bull chose in or simply ... it just turned out that your wife wants...to had sex?
For me, such a place was the cemetery where the where two bulls were sucked .
the same is with her boss's room and this time she wrere she was pimped at hotel, where she was told to earn a like a *******. big black vibrator

Attachments

• 20201004_081444.jpg
    20201004_081444.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
I too have a friend that likes to sneak into the cemetery where her grandmother is bury and fuck on her grave. Every Halloween because her grandmother cut her out of her Will because she had sex before marriage. Her male family members had six ******* out of wed lock.

Weirdest place was in bar we got chatting with 2 guys mid 30's who were on a table beside us after they compliment my summer tan. They were good looking and dark very flirty , I was wearing a nice top and mini skirt, the guys jion us in our booth and brought a few round of drinks. after a some flirty chit chats, I decided to tease them by opening my legs so they could see my bald pussy, I could see their pants developing some large bulges, I dont ever where underwear so they had a nice view, the chat became a little more erotic they were saying how much they want to stretch my white married pussy with real cock. so I lent across undid the guys zippers and pulled out these so called real cocks, and wow one guy was huge like a horse 12+" and thick like a arm the other was like 9 and girthy ", hubby is max 7" and normal. So I was wanking them conspicuously under the table, just little stokes we were all turn on. Hubby went to the bar gets some more drinks. I was getting finger and getting so wet, with that as soon as hubby to get more ******* left the guy with 9" said come sit on my lap , he lifted me up and lower me on his fat raw cock while no one was looking , it took some going down but eventually went in, I just pretended I was jumping around on a friends lap having , while trying to get his dick all the way down , all this while making out I was just sitting on a friends lap lol, we were still chatting and talking as the bar was like half full. Hubby come backs with drinks and said are more comfortable as he saw me sitting on J lap he had no idea I had a semi giant raw cock in me. The guys laughed and said your wife is now very happy and said look under the table, when he did I saw the huge cock stretching me apart , he was like woo adventurous lol in public babe. we weren't fucking like normal i just sitting on his cock with little wiggles , which obviously did the job as next second he said I Cumming which lasted for like a minute I could feel it shooting over and over inside me.
This is where it gets the weirdest and more funnier. His mate the wanted his turn inside me so I casually went across when no one was looking and sat on his lap as he slid his huge cock inside me he was bigger in girth and way longer now feeling like 13+" I have never had this big ever. I had only taken 9" balls deeps only. at that time. as we were trying to be normal and making out nothing was happening as i was trying to wiggle down on it. Next second we got a surprise of our lives as 4 of our friends saw us and come over and said hello, they had to lean over and give me a hug and kiss, as I could move of Sam or his dick would have clearly flopped out. lucky mine and Sam legs were under the table as i couldnt move to far lol, as I had 13" of massive dick in me trying to get deep as possible , lucky J, had cum and had his cock was back in his pants and hubby was hard too but stayed inside his pants. So then they decided to sit with us, asking who the guys were etc, I said friends from my old school that I hadn't seen for ever and I missed them and it was great to see them lol and was just sitting on there lap like a happy long lost friend. I knew Sam wasn't all the way in so I had to go for it so I didn't look uncomfortable and rise on his lap. So i sat back hard on his harder to take him deeper than ever before omg he re arrange my cervix it did hurt i felt things move in mybstomach that i never felt before .
Now funny thing is I remain on his huge hard 13" cock for over 1hr as we couldn't move , while we had shots etc and caught up, which I reckon Sam got harder and longer as this excited him more. I felt him cum 3 times with , he did it while every one was laughing and went he lent back for a *******, trying to stay unnoticed. due to circumstances of not getting caught , After a long awkward chat they all went to the bar and toilet , so I quickly slid off Sam massive dong, my pussy completely stretch beyond ever before, i dripped cum all over the seat lucky the was beer coasters the scrap the cum on the floor lol under the table, I was leaking lots. and the night continue later back at the hotel where I could actually get fucked normally. We still meet today. So yes that's our weird place.

Last edited:
Weirdest place was in bar we got chatting with 2 guys mid 30's who were on a table beside us after they compliment my summer tan. They were good looking and dark very flirty , I was wearing a nice top and mini skirt, the guys jion us in our booth and brought a few round of drinks. after a some flirty chit chats, I decided to tease them by opening my legs so they could see my bald pussy, I could see their pants developing some large bulges, I dont ever where underwear so they had a nice view, the chat became a little more erotic they were saying how much they want to stretch my white married pussy with real cock. so I lent across undid the guys zippers and pulled out these so called real cocks, and wow one guy was huge like a horse 12+" and thick like a arm the other was like 9 and girthy ", hubby is max 7" and normal. So I was wanking them conspicuously under the table, just little stokes we were all turn on. Hubby went to the bar gets some more drinks. I was getting finger and getting so wet, with that as soon as hubby to get more ******* left the guy with 9" said come sit on my lap , he lifted me up and lower me on his fat raw cock while no one was looking , it took some going down but eventually went in, I just pretended I was jumping around on a friends lap having , while trying to get his dick all the way down , all this while making out I was just sitting on a friends lap lol, we were still chatting and talking as the bar was like half full. Hubby come backs with drinks and said are more comfortable as he saw me sitting on J lap he had no idea I had a semi giant raw cock in me. The guys laughed and said your wife is now very happy and said look under the table, when he did I saw the huge cock stretching me apart , he was like woo adventurous lol in public babe. we weren't fucking like normal i just sitting on his cock with little wiggles , which obviously did the job as next second he said I Cumming which lasted for like a minute I could feel it shooting over and over inside me.
This is where it gets the weirdest and more funnier. His mate the wanted his turn inside me so I casually went across when no one was looking and sat on his lap as he slid his huge cock inside me he was bigger in girth and way longer now feeling like 13+" I have never had this big ever. I had only taken 9" balls deeps only. at that time. as we were trying to be normal and making out nothing was happening as i was trying to wiggle down on it. Next second we got a surprise of our lives as 4 of our friends saw us and come over and said hello, they had to lean over and give me a hug and kiss, as I could move of Sam or his dick would have clearly flopped out. lucky mine and Sam legs were under the table as i couldnt move to far lol, as I had 13" of massive dick in me trying to get deep as possible , lucky J, had cum and had his cock was back in his pants and hubby was hard too but stayed inside his pants. So then they decided to sit with us, asking who the guys were etc, I said friends from my old school that I hadn't seen for ever and I missed them and it was great to see them lol and was just sitting on there lap like a happy long lost friend. I knew Sam wasn't all the way in so I had to go for it so I didn't look uncomfortable and rise on his lap. So i sat back hard on his harder to take him deeper than ever before omg he re arrange my cervix it did hurt i felt things move in mybstomach that i never felt before .
Now funny thing is I remain on his huge hard 13" cock for over 1hr as we couldn't move , while we had shots etc and caught up, which I reckon Sam got harder and longer as this excited him more. I felt him cum 3 times with , he did it while every one was laughing and went he lent back for a *******, trying to stay unnoticed. due to circumstances of not getting caught , After a long awkward chat they all went to the bar and toilet , so I quickly slid off Sam massive dong, my pussy completely stretch beyond ever before, i dripped cum all over the seat lucky the was beer coasters the scrap the cum on the floor lol under the table, I was leaking lots. and the night continue later back at the hotel where I could actually get fucked normally. We still meet today. So yes that's our weird place.
That is great, hot story.

What was he strangest places Bull chose in or simply ... it just turned out that your wife wants...to had sex?
For me, such a place was the cemetery where the where two bulls were sucked .
the same is with her boss's room and this time she wrere she was pimped at hotel, where she was told to earn a like a *******. big black vibrator
When we was vissiting my mom and ******* in law and a friend from her high scool came by and she sendt me to help her mom in the kitchen. When I came back to her room later she and her friend gigled and talked like a couple before he left. When he left she told me she wanted me to do oralsex. And she was wet and messy after sex with him.

Last edited:
Not necessarily a weird or original place, but when my wife was having her affair, she fucked her boyfriend in my car. Her car was in the shop and she used mine for a few days. After work they parked in a secluded spot and fucked in my car. After I found out and we had moved past the affair, I asked her if she had sex with him in my car when she had it for those days. She gave me a nervous smile and nodded her head up and down before changing the subject.

Marble slab creamery. This happened about 15 years ago, wife and i were downtown with our ******* just getting ice cream. A guy she was fucking was in town and at a hotel about a mile away, we seriously had no ideal. he just happened to text her right as we parked and were going in and invited her down. I took the ******* in and ordered ice cream, she took the keys and ran down to the hotel for a quickie fuck while the ******* and i sat inside, had our ice cream and waited about 20 more minutes for her. When she came back and picked us up, she drove like a bat out of hell to get back home, took me upstairs to the bedroom, locked the door and told the ******* to clean the living room and kitchen downstairs, thru me on the bed and straddled my face and told me as she was throwing a knee over, he gave her three quick creampies but she didn’t cum and was so horny and sensitive she needed to cum….so she rode my face holding onto the headboard and i cleaned her up, made her cum really hard and ended up as she was cumming, reaching down and barely touching my dick a few strokes and came myself. Thought that was pretty kinky, her leaving me with the ******* and running off to get some cock real quick.

Back