The most humiliating for a cuckold

This is when the BBC makes you suck his cock, I sometimes make the cuckold suck my cock until I feel like I want to cum, while I'm fucking his wife, I abruptly get out of her pussy and put the cuckold on his knees, cum in his mouth and make him swallow my cum
As a white boy (and a former cuckold to a beautiful white woman) with a very small penis, this has been done to me by one of my ex's black bulls. It really sets the pecking order in stone when the bigger stronger black bull makes you suck his big cock and eat his cum in front of your wife. Black men are powerful! I loved it!

This is when the BBC makes you suck his cock, I sometimes make the cuckold suck my cock until I feel like I want to cum, while I'm fucking his wife, I abruptly get out of her pussy and put the cuckold on his knees, cum in his mouth and make him swallow my cum
This has happened to me. He was 10” and fucked my girl raw. He then came in my mouth and I swallowed and enjoyed it

As a white boy (and a former cuckold to a beautiful white woman) with a very small penis, this has been done to me by one of my ex's black bulls. It really sets the pecking order in stone when the bigger stronger black bull makes you suck his big cock and eat his cum in front of your wife. Black men are powerful! I loved it!
I agree. Once you make a cuck suck your cock in front of his wifey you own him.

Back