The Mental Hammer

Leeshasmaster

Male
Real Person
I've been fortunate to have traveled a lot in my life. I've done well as a professional and in business and met women all over the Americas, Europe, Baltics, etc.

I learned a lot about BDSM and the lifestyle and I've seen successful wifesharing and I've seen many fall apart. You have to understand what you're getting into when it comes to this arena.

Sexual pleasure is enjoyable but the mental hammer is addictive. There is a lot going thru the mind of the husband who releases his wife to a man. (regarding the man and regarding his wife) and there is much going thru the mind of the wife (regarding herself, lover and husband) Powershifts......
I learned a lot in Europe and I understand the mental stability the lifestyle requires and erodes when not truly expressed.....but contained to the visual. There are a lot things that go unsaid in those sessions......a lot of feelings......culturally and personally. If solely based on sex it becomes redundant and fosters the feeling of a heroine addict looking for a fix....... yet the search often tends to be mental...even spiritual when the right combination is achieved.

What drives you and what dark things do you experience mentally?.... mine is total control....not granted. But absolute....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210301-080930_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210301-080930_Instagram.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_20200804-110213_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200804-110213_WhatsApp.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 153
Total control. Learning more about the human mind and sexuality thereof. What makes people click, the deep feelings and desires of what a woman wants giving complete submission over.

Trust and communication with your partner is the foundation. When that is genuinely present, then this lifestyle can fully grow into what it’s supposed to be - not a compartmentalization of sex and love, or power and vulnerability, but the place where they become one. The antidote for dark spaces in a relationship as a creator of light. When a wild pony is given freedom to run...she always comes home to her cowboy.

[...] I learned a lot about BDSM and the lifestyle and I've seen successful wifesharing and I've seen many fall apart. You have to understand what you're getting into when it comes to this arena. Sexual pleasure is enjoyable but the mental hammer is addictive. [...] If solely based on sex it becomes redundant and fosters the feeling of a heroine addict looking for a fix....... yet the search often tends to be mental...even spiritual when the right combination is achieved.

What drives you and what dark things do you experience mentally?.... mine is total control....not granted. But absolute....
Ohhhhh this is a great post and question. i met my wife 23 years ago and practically from the beginning i accepted my status as a cuckold. we got married two years later and from that moment on i never had sexual access to her again. our bond is essentially spiritual. Of course we share situations where sex is very present, but between Her and i there is a connection between our deep identities. In some way we are accomplices of life. i understand Her like no one else can understand Her and She understands me like no one else can understand me. ¿What drives me? Love, love to the point of sacrifice.

I've been fortunate to have traveled a lot in my life. I've done well as a professional and in business and met women all over the Americas, Europe, Baltics, etc.

I learned a lot about BDSM and the lifestyle and I've seen successful wifesharing and I've seen many fall apart. You have to understand what you're getting into when it comes to this arena.

Sexual pleasure is enjoyable but the mental hammer is addictive. There is a lot going thru the mind of the husband who releases his wife to a man. (regarding the man and regarding his wife) and there is much going thru the mind of the wife (regarding herself, lover and husband) Powershifts......
I learned a lot in Europe and I understand the mental stability the lifestyle requires and erodes when not truly expressed.....but contained to the visual. There are a lot things that go unsaid in those sessions......a lot of feelings......culturally and personally. If solely based on sex it becomes redundant and fosters the feeling of a heroine addict looking for a fix....... yet the search often tends to be mental...even spiritual when the right combination is achieved.

i love the mental aspect as well......thats what drives me......

👌👌👌

Back