The L word......

I admire your demand that you want verification that the husband is on board with his wife's escapades. It is entirely possible that she could fall in love with you (although it seems premature to say so). My wife was cheating behind my back and getting the best sex from her black lover. She fell in love with him and left and divorced me.
Oh man, sorry to hear that. Hope you are happy now. I never want to be the reason any relationships go south. That's why I say over and over, don't get into this lifestyle as a means to try and fix your relationship and definitely don't try to use me.

I admire your demand that you want verification that the husband is on board with his wife's escapades. It is entirely possible that she could fall in love with you (although it seems premature to say so). My wife was cheating behind my back and getting the best sex from her black lover. She fell in love with him and left and divorced me.
Is she one of those hideous-ugly witchy jealous type with a real big nose?? I was just wondering, because a girl fitting that description did my dad wrong. I want to ******* the bitch. Be careful of hideous big nosed women man I am not lyin. Good luck!

The women is a guy. He wanted you to come to the house because he thought you'd get there and be so horny that you'd take what you can get. No women starts to fall in love over a DL ad (or at least she doesn't reply with it for risking scaring him off)

Or maybe he was setting you up to get a beating by sending you to another guys house

The women is a guy. He wanted you to come to the house because he thought you'd get there and be so horny that you'd take what you can get. No women starts to fall in love over a DL ad (or at least she doesn't reply with it for risking scaring him off)

Or maybe he was setting you up to get a beating by sending you to another guys house
That's a lot of maybes lol. Well I'm no fool to fall that okeydoke.

Connecting with people and enjoying sex together is an emotional experience and it's only a matter of time before feelings come into the picture. Feelings happen. It sounds like her so early on is getting feelings because you are giving something her husband is not. If you are in it for fun and she is going deeper I'd take a step back. It sounds like red flags and drama in the making.

Connecting with people and enjoying sex together is an emotional experience and it's only a matter of time before feelings come into the picture. Feelings happen. It sounds like her so early on is getting feelings because you are giving something her husband is not. If you are in it for fun and she is going deeper I'd take a step back. It sounds like red flags and drama in the making.
We never even spoke or met in person. Our only communication was by email.

We never even spoke or met in person. Our only communication was by email.
Yeah quite the stretch to tell if you're in love with someone in my opinion. It really sounds like she is lacking something at home and you offering that is such a relief to her that she is interrupting that as love. Consider it puppy dog love as you will as she is becoming enamored with this new and exciting thing being offered to her. She is becoming so excited that it is quickly causing her to loose focus and make bad judgements. Hindsight is 20/20. She is telling herself that you are the answer to what she is missing or her problems. The big issue is the three of you involved in this are not all on the same page of wants and desires. I see several red flags that should tell you to back off or get out of dodge all together. If you were to continue though I'd recommend a sit down with you, hubby, and her to clearly state expectations and wants as to what is going forward.

Yeah quite the stretch to tell if you're in love with someone in my opinion. It really sounds like she is lacking something at home and you offering that is such a relief to her that she is interrupting that as love. Consider it puppy dog love as you will as she is becoming enamored with this new and exciting thing being offered to her. She is becoming so excited that it is quickly causing her to loose focus and make bad judgements. Hindsight is 20/20. She is telling herself that you are the answer to what she is missing or her problems. The big issue is the three of you involved in this are not all on the same page of wants and desires. I see several red flags that should tell you to back off or get out of dodge all together. If you were to continue though I'd recommend a sit down with you, hubby, and her to clearly state expectations and wants as to what is going forward.
Oh, this has been wrap since she never showed up or stopped communicating. I lost no sleep lol. I think when she asked me to come to her house and I refused, that may have turned sour. Hey I seen get out lol....just playing. But my reason for not going was too many unknowns. I wanted to meet her and the hubby first that way I know for sure he is aware because I don't do sneaky *******.

Hey all, so I've been communicating with this hot wife a few days now strictly by email, which is Kool. It's only been a few days, three to be exact. We have exchanged pics and she expressed her attraction to me and I expressed mine to her. How we "met" was from a DL ad I posted and it had my pic from neck down but no dick. Anyway, she reached out and from jump said how sexy she thought I was. Anyone who knows me, know I take that with a grain of salt because I don't let that stuff get to my head. So we exchanged more pics and then she starts saying that she could fall in love with me and make things difficult for her husband, blah blah. Just to be clear, he knows, at least so she said, but I already told her my number one rule is that I don't play with women behind there SIg O's back, and I don't take their word either, so I will have a conversation with him before we go any further. Sorry for the ramble, my post is about the fact she is already talking about falling in love and stuff. I am not in this to ruin any relationships. And I may be overthinking it, but thought I would get some perspectives from others in here. Should I cut this before it starts and it potentially getting too emotional? FYI, she has never been blacked, so I wonder if this is just the novelty talking.
Don’t let her issues become yours! Leave her ass alone!

The L word makes me hyperventilate even when I’m in to someone. 😂. If someone started mentioning it out the gate, I’d be out so fast their head would spin. If someone truly loves me, I’ll eventually figure it out 😂

Hey all, so I've been communicating with this hot wife a few days now strictly by email, which is Kool. It's only been a few days, three to be exact. We have exchanged pics and she expressed her attraction to me and I expressed mine to her. How we "met" was from a DL ad I posted and it had my pic from neck down but no dick. Anyway, she reached out and from jump said how sexy she thought I was. Anyone who knows me, know I take that with a grain of salt because I don't let that stuff get to my head. So we exchanged more pics and then she starts saying that she could fall in love with me and make things difficult for her husband, blah blah. Just to be clear, he knows, at least so she said, but I already told her my number one rule is that I don't play with women behind there SIg O's back, and I don't take their word either, so I will have a conversation with him before we go any further. Sorry for the ramble, my post is about the fact she is already talking about falling in love and stuff. I am not in this to ruin any relationships. And I may be overthinking it, but thought I would get some perspectives from others in here. Should I cut this before it starts and it potentially getting too emotional? FYI, she has never been blacked, so I wonder if this is just the novelty talking.
It's a fetishist way of thinking, since she has never been blacked and if you were her first....I see stage 5 clinger in the future.

Back