The high school crush

Devco5

Male
Hey everyone,
I am in Portland I’m younger, only 27. I was married in the marine corps and when I got out I told my wife Hannah about my fantasies. We were actually in the middle of a fight and at the end I just decided to tell her. I said “it turns me on to think of you with other guys”. She thought it would make me happy to help me with my fantasy. She began talking with some guys from high school. One was a black guy, and the other a old crush of hers. She first went out with the black guy. He was very good looking, muscular, and taller than me.She met him at the bar, they had a great night talking and drinking. Hannah was texting me updates through the night. I was so anxious and excited. When she got back she sat me down and told me what happened. She said that they were done eating a long time ago. What happened was Zach started kissing her. Hannah said she could feel his huge cock on her leg. So she kept kissing him and began to rub his dick Through his pants. She said she was so horny she stayed and made out with him for over 45 minutes. They kept rubbing each other in the car they could barely resist just fucking right there.

I was so turned on I could not believe It.I had never felt that turned on before. Then she told me about this new guy that was her crush in high school. Michael. Michael was a fire fighter. He was actually my friend in high school which was hard. We told home that we were in a open relationship. Which we were just one sided. What happened at first is she messaged him on Facebook. And she waited eagerly to see a reply. She did, and they started talking. Then texting, and she would text him all the time. I would be excited to see texts through the day of her conversations with him. How they were flirting back and forth mad me so turned on. One day we went in to victories secret and tried on some lingerie. We were both so Afraid but we wanted to send him a picture of her in them. We hardly gone that far yet with him yet. She sent the picture and he sent a winky face back and saying how good they look. From then on it was much more sexual in her texts with him. So they hung out and they ended up making out. So Hannah became very interested in Michael getting nervous to talk to him, and always wanting to talk to him. If I didn’t want her to hangout with him she would get upset. One night I drive her over to michaels house, and I sat in the dark car and watched her walk in to his house. She would text me updates and eventually she said “going up stairs” I was watching a window in the house, it turned on suddenly. I knew that was the room she went in to. I watched it but couldn’t see what was happening. Then the light shut off, and my heart really began to panic. I was watching the room Hannah was getting fucked in. They had sex for a long time, at least an hour. Shortly after she left the house and we drove down the road. She was so sexy, and looked like she just had an amazing night with Michael. We pulled over to the side of the road and she and I jumped in the backseat. She said you like that he just fucked me? I said yes baby, I love it I’m so hard. She rook off her skirt and I fucked her like I never have before. It was so hot we were both on another level. We drove home and talk about all the details. How she went up stars and he started kissing her he walked backwards toward the bed. Turning the light of as he went by, and pushes me down on my knees. I pulled down his pants and rubbed him over his underwear. He felt so big, I put my mouth of it, and slipped it out of the hole in the boxers. I sucked his cock, and squeezed his balls until he picked me up and put me on the bed face down. He slowly put his tip in, then the shaft until it was buried inside me. When Hannah told me this I lost control and came in my pants. She knew I liked the details.

But then, she got really mad one day I didn’t want her to go see him. I begged her almost in tears not to go and she still did. This led to more of this behavior and we split up. She had been with him ever since.

I want to try this stuff with my new girlfriend but I’m worried it will ruin things like the last one. This girlfriend has had threesomes and is very open sexually. I’m not sure what to do

Hey everyone,
I am in Portland I’m younger, only 27. I was married in the marine corps and when I got out I told my wife Hannah about my fantasies. We were actually in the middle of a fight and at the end I just decided to tell her. I said “it turns me on to think of you with other guys”. She thought it would make me happy to help me with my fantasy. She began talking with some guys from high school. One was a black guy, and the other a old crush of hers. She first went out with the black guy. He was very good looking, muscular, and taller than me.She met him at the bar, they had a great night talking and drinking. Hannah was texting me updates through the night. I was so anxious and excited. When she got back she sat me down and told me what happened. She said that they were done eating a long time ago. What happened was Zach started kissing her. Hannah said she could feel his huge cock on her leg. So she kept kissing him and began to rub his dick Through his pants. She said she was so horny she stayed and made out with him for over 45 minutes. They kept rubbing each other in the car they could barely resist just fucking right there.

I was so turned on I could not believe It.I had never felt that turned on before. Then she told me about this new guy that was her crush in high school. Michael. Michael was a fire fighter. He was actually my friend in high school which was hard. We told home that we were in a open relationship. Which we were just one sided. What happened at first is she messaged him on Facebook. And she waited eagerly to see a reply. She did, and they started talking. Then texting, and she would text him all the time. I would be excited to see texts through the day of her conversations with him. How they were flirting back and forth mad me so turned on. One day we went in to victories secret and tried on some lingerie. We were both so Afraid but we wanted to send him a picture of her in them. We hardly gone that far yet with him yet. She sent the picture and he sent a winky face back and saying how good they look. From then on it was much more sexual in her texts with him. So they hung out and they ended up making out. So Hannah became very interested in Michael getting nervous to talk to him, and always wanting to talk to him. If I didn’t want her to hangout with him she would get upset. One night I drive her over to michaels house, and I sat in the dark car and watched her walk in to his house. She would text me updates and eventually she said “going up stairs” I was watching a window in the house, it turned on suddenly. I knew that was the room she went in to. I watched it but couldn’t see what was happening. Then the light shut off, and my heart really began to panic. I was watching the room Hannah was getting fucked in. They had sex for a long time, at least an hour. Shortly after she left the house and we drove down the road. She was so sexy, and looked like she just had an amazing night with Michael. We pulled over to the side of the road and she and I jumped in the backseat. She said you like that he just fucked me? I said yes baby, I love it I’m so hard. She rook off her skirt and I fucked her like I never have before. It was so hot we were both on another level. We drove home and talk about all the details. How she went up stars and he started kissing her he walked backwards toward the bed. Turning the light of as he went by, and pushes me down on my knees. I pulled down his pants and rubbed him over his underwear. He felt so big, I put my mouth of it, and slipped it out of the hole in the boxers. I sucked his cock, and squeezed his balls until he picked me up and put me on the bed face down. He slowly put his tip in, then the shaft until it was buried inside me. When Hannah told me this I lost control and came in my pants. She knew I liked the details.

But then, she got really mad one day I didn’t want her to go see him. I begged her almost in tears not to go and she still did. This led to more of this behavior and we split up. She had been with him ever since.

I want to try this stuff with my new girlfriend but I’m worried it will ruin things like the last one. This girlfriend has had threesomes and is very open sexually. I’m not sure what to do
when you open up a relationship you must have clear rules and boundaries that both partners are in full agreement with. If your emotions get the best of you when she goes off to be with another, you most likely will be ending the relationship.

Back