The Halloween Party

Brooke-s

Female
From
US
So one year we were going to this Halloween party at a house we used to party at quite often. The parties could range from mild to wild and had a little something for everyone typically.

My husband went as a convict in an orange jumpsuit and I went as a naughty cop. That meant my shirt showed plenty of cleavage and the bottom on the outfit was a short black skirt with a slit up the side. To be a little naughtier I chose some dark blue lace underwear underneath. Yes I knew that given the uniform most people at some point would see my underwear as well.

We got to the party and started drinking and doing shots and just having a good time. There was always new people coming and going so seeing someone for the first time was not anything new. In walk these three very tall and handsome black men and they were getting lots of looks.

Two of the black men ended up making there way over to the group where I was. One was named Eric and the other went by the name Church. Both were actually really great guys and super funny and fun to chat and ******* with.

At some point my husband and I, Church, Eric, my friends Amanda and Jessica went into one of the side rooms the house. We were smoking a little. The subject came up that Church had an unnaturally long tongue. Church stuck out his tongue and it was the longest tongue I had ever seen. Of course the subject came up that Church was always a fan with the women due to his tongue and oral skills.

Jessica was the first to give in and ask Church if he would give her a demonstration of his skills. He said he would as long as she would not mind him eating her in front of all of us. She was ******* enough to not care. Jess was wearing a maid costume so she flipped the skirt up and Chruch took off her panties and went to town on her. He had her moaning and wiggling all over as he tongue fucked her and I mean that literally.

I will not lie that i was getting super turned on watching my friend get licked by Church. My husband was hard as a rock as well so I knew he was enjoying the show. Jessica came and Amanda was next to jump up and request Church’s skills. He was happy to oblige. Amanda was a bunny so she had to take off her pants but soon she was on her back, legs in the air and Church licking away.

I was torn as I wanted to tell my husband we needed to find somewhere to fuck but at the same time I wanted to keep watching the show. My husband was hooked as well so we kept watching.

Church brought Amanda to an orgasm and as he stood up he looked at me and said “might as well make everyone happy.” I was in pure shock that I was sitting next to my husband and here was a man I had just met asking if i wanted him to go down on me. I did want him to but I was not going to just go for it next to my husband.

This is when my husband nudged me and told me to go for it. He said you don’t get to see someone with a tongue like that and those skills everyday so enjoy. I was again shocked but also my naughty brain was super happy.

I lifted my as and slid off my panties as Church moved into position. I gave myself a quick feel as I spread my legs open and lifted them and I was already super wet. All eyes were on me as Church’s head went down and his mouth made contact with my pussy. His breath was warm and his tongue found my clit and started flicking it and I was almost instantly in Heaven. Then my mind was blown as Church’s tongue pushed against my pussy and then actually penetrated me. With most men they could get enough pressure to part my lips but this man’s tongue was fully going inside of me. I guess I should have held back a little as my husband was three feet from me but I was breathing hard and moaning away as I was taken to church. I wonder if that was how he got the nickname?

My orgasm came rushing on as Church worked me with his tongue and mouth. When it hit he was eagerly drinking from me and that damn tongue wouldn’t quit. This is when I was totally surprised. Church stood up and dropped his pants and boxers revealing a huge black cock. Without a warning or a word of any type he hurried that cock inside my pussy and started fucking me. This was more than I bargained for but I was loving it. Another orgasm was building quickly. I took a moment to survey the room to see everyone cheering Church on as we fucked including my husband. That was all I needed to fully enjoy myself. I got into the fucking begging and moaning at Church’s amazing cock.

I was breathing hard like I had just finished running when my second orgasm flooded my body and everything went blank. Church was soon following grunting and announcing he was cumming. His dick was still buried inside of me and I was feeling lots of warmth and pulsing as he came. I was coming back to reality as Church was pulling his dick out of me. My entire body was numb. I looked over and Eric was fucking Jessica to her bliss. Amanda was cheering them on. My husband stood up and ripped off his jump suit revealing his super hard cock. He got between my legs and hurried his own dick inside of me. He started fucking away but honestly i was still numb from Church. My husband lasted about a minute before he was cumming away as well.

My husband rolled over on the couch next to me breathing hard. I looked around to see Amanda now between Jessica’s legs eating her. Eric was watching and had a noticeable amount of cum on the end of his cock so i assumed Amanda was cleaning up. I wanted to keep my cum present so I found my panties on the floor and slid them back on.

After Amanda finished we all composed ourselves and went back out to the party. I do not know if anyone outside had known what had gone down. I watched later on though as Church and Eric took another few women into the same room and thought most of the party would have an idea if not a chance in the next few hours.

So one year we were going to this Halloween party at a house we used to party at quite often. The parties could range from mild to wild and had a little something for everyone typically.

My husband went as a convict in an orange jumpsuit and I went as a naughty cop. That meant my shirt showed plenty of cleavage and the bottom on the outfit was a short black skirt with a slit up the side. To be a little naughtier I chose some dark blue lace underwear underneath. Yes I knew that given the uniform most people at some point would see my underwear as well.

We got to the party and started drinking and doing shots and just having a good time. There was always new people coming and going so seeing someone for the first time was not anything new. In walk these three very tall and handsome black men and they were getting lots of looks.

Two of the black men ended up making there way over to the group where I was. One was named Eric and the other went by the name Church. Both were actually really great guys and super funny and fun to chat and ******* with.

At some point my husband and I, Church, Eric, my friends Amanda and Jessica went into one of the side rooms the house. We were smoking a little. The subject came up that Church had an unnaturally long tongue. Church stuck out his tongue and it was the longest tongue I had ever seen. Of course the subject came up that Church was always a fan with the women due to his tongue and oral skills.

Jessica was the first to give in and ask Church if he would give her a demonstration of his skills. He said he would as long as she would not mind him eating her in front of all of us. She was ******* enough to not care. Jess was wearing a maid costume so she flipped the skirt up and Chruch took off her panties and went to town on her. He had her moaning and wiggling all over as he tongue fucked her and I mean that literally.

I will not lie that i was getting super turned on watching my friend get licked by Church. My husband was hard as a rock as well so I knew he was enjoying the show. Jessica came and Amanda was next to jump up and request Church’s skills. He was happy to oblige. Amanda was a bunny so she had to take off her pants but soon she was on her back, legs in the air and Church licking away.

I was torn as I wanted to tell my husband we needed to find somewhere to fuck but at the same time I wanted to keep watching the show. My husband was hooked as well so we kept watching.

Church brought Amanda to an orgasm and as he stood up he looked at me and said “might as well make everyone happy.” I was in pure shock that I was sitting next to my husband and here was a man I had just met asking if i wanted him to go down on me. I did want him to but I was not going to just go for it next to my husband.

This is when my husband nudged me and told me to go for it. He said you don’t get to see someone with a tongue like that and those skills everyday so enjoy. I was again shocked but also my naughty brain was super happy.

I lifted my as and slid off my panties as Church moved into position. I gave myself a quick feel as I spread my legs open and lifted them and I was already super wet. All eyes were on me as Church’s head went down and his mouth made contact with my pussy. His breath was warm and his tongue found my clit and started flicking it and I was almost instantly in Heaven. Then my mind was blown as Church’s tongue pushed against my pussy and then actually penetrated me. With most men they could get enough pressure to part my lips but this man’s tongue was fully going inside of me. I guess I should have held back a little as my husband was three feet from me but I was breathing hard and moaning away as I was taken to church. I wonder if that was how he got the nickname?

My orgasm came rushing on as Church worked me with his tongue and mouth. When it hit he was eagerly drinking from me and that damn tongue wouldn’t quit. This is when I was totally surprised. Church stood up and dropped his pants and boxers revealing a huge black cock. Without a warning or a word of any type he hurried that cock inside my pussy and started fucking me. This was more than I bargained for but I was loving it. Another orgasm was building quickly. I took a moment to survey the room to see everyone cheering Church on as we fucked including my husband. That was all I needed to fully enjoy myself. I got into the fucking begging and moaning at Church’s amazing cock.

I was breathing hard like I had just finished running when my second orgasm flooded my body and everything went blank. Church was soon following grunting and announcing he was cumming. His dick was still buried inside of me and I was feeling lots of warmth and pulsing as he came. I was coming back to reality as Church was pulling his dick out of me. My entire body was numb. I looked over and Eric was fucking Jessica to her bliss. Amanda was cheering them on. My husband stood up and ripped off his jump suit revealing his super hard cock. He got between my legs and hurried his own dick inside of me. He started fucking away but honestly i was still numb from Church. My husband lasted about a minute before he was cumming away as well.

My husband rolled over on the couch next to me breathing hard. I looked around to see Amanda now between Jessica’s legs eating her. Eric was watching and had a noticeable amount of cum on the end of his cock so i assumed Amanda was cleaning up. I wanted to keep my cum present so I found my panties on the floor and slid them back on.

After Amanda finished we all composed ourselves and went back out to the party. I do not know if anyone outside had known what had gone down. I watched later on though as Church and Eric took another few women into the same room and thought most of the party would have an idea if not a chance in the next few hours.
:)

Back