The full package

there is something about this woman that really spins my propeller, more than any other woman shown here.. she is the total package.
if you looked up hot & sultry in the dictionary, here picture would be there.

but, at the same time, she projects an air of innocence & the quintessential "girl next door" look.

Pete
Yeah she has that librarian or school principal conservative thing going. She's living that double life because none of her colleagues know she's taking 10" milligrams of bbc on the regular at home in private.

Mmmm bring it on
I'm a bit of a marathon man. I like going slow and deep at first, then ground and pound for hours after I have open things up. I will make a woman sweat just taking dick and getting tossed around the bed. I don't like hearing that "I'm getting sore" either. I need no barred for at least 4 to 6 hours.

I'm a bit of a marathon man. I like going slow and deep at first, then ground and pound for hours after I have open things up. I will make a woman sweat just taking dick and getting tossed around the bed. I don't like hearing that "I'm getting sore" either. I need no barred for at least 4 to 6 hours.
Mmmmm sounds great

Back