The Fascination of Ashley Pt 2

Jiggajank

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Chapter 2 of "The Fascination of Ashley" is out on Literotica! A teen girl continues to ponder her dark curiosity. Meanwhile, she makes a shocking discovery: her attractive cousin is
going black...

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-fascination-of-ashley-ch-02

If you haven't read chapter 1 yet, don't skip ahead! Start here at this thread:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-fascination-of-ashley.94183/

If you like what you read, please take a moment to rate/comment these stories! I love feedback and hearing ideas. A lot of haters out there on Literotica, so let's show some B2W community pride!

A bit long to post Ch 2 entirely, so a preview instead:

"Heeeyyy there boyfriend," Jenna cooed flirtatiously as she approached the new entrant to the restaurant. A deep voice sounded in response with a brief laugh. "Hey, girl. C'mere." At the door was standing a very tall and very built black guy. He was huge, had to be over 6 feet tall. He was wearing workout clothing -- a tank top that displayed two stacked and chiseled arms, alongside workout pants and running shoes. His skin was the color of deep mocha, very smooth and consistent throughout. It brought out the brightness of his white teeth, his handsome smile beaming out at the small white girl headed his way.

Ashley was floored by this. "....Ag-again?" She thought to herself with a stutter.

Jenna wasted no time in skipping up to her black hunk and throwing herself into his arms, her boobs smashing up tightly against his abdomen. Like clockwork, his hands reached down with long fingers spreading out over her large ass, gripping her comfortably. Craning her head upward, Jenna closed her eyes as Darius brought his large lips down to meet hers, a loud smacking sound echoing as the interracial couple purred together quietly. Breaking the kiss, Jenna looked up at her black boyfriend, her large blue eyes sparkling with attraction. "Hey, this is my cousin Ashley", she said happily, gesturing toward the slim girl holding the tray full of food.

Ashley stood nervously as the large black male turned toward her with a friendly smile. "Ah, hey Ashley," Darius' deep voice crooned, "I've heard a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet you."

Ashley opened her mouth with a momentary sputter. His smile was beaming at her brightly. The muscles in his arms were bulging as he placed his hands on his hips confidently.

Damn, he was so hot.

Ashley realized the small unintelligible noise she had just made and blushed momentarily, quickly recollecting herself. "Hi Darius, it's so nice to meet you!" Ashley titled her head cutely and shot a lovely grin to her cousin's attractive black boyfriend. She studied his face for a moment, but was certain she'd never met him.

Jenna put her arm around Darius' waist as she looked back up at her stud with a broad smile. "Yeah, Darius and I met at a party a few weeks ago downtown. He plays basketball for State University, and the whole team was at the party."

She giggled as Darius smiled down at her, picking up where she left off. "Yeah, I saw her walk in wearing that dress and it KILLED me." Darius laughed, tugging Jenna in tightly at his side. "I knew I had to get her number, and it just went from there."

Jenna looked back up at Darius, locking eyes with the tall black guy. As Ashley watched, she saw the sparkling in her cousin's blue eyes, the look returned by Darius.

There was no question; this couple had a deep, magical attraction to each other. Her creamy white cousin was the yin to Darius deep-black yang. It was so... interesting.

Ashley exhaled as she gave out a ****** smile. "OK, well it's so nice to meet you! I need to, uh..." Ashley was trying to think of how to get out of this situation. She really, really needed to just sit down. "....um, eat these tacos." She gestured with the tray while cocking her head, a sandal making a flopping sound as her bare foot toyed with it.

Jenna and Darius shared a laugh. "OK, gotcha", Darius uttered smoothly. "Nice to meet you, Ashley." Jenna looked at Ashley with bright eyes. "I'll leave you to lunch. Bye girlie!" She gave a small wave with a smile. Ashley smiled back. "Bye!"

As Ashley made her way to her table, she looked back over at the couple as they walked toward the register. Jenna trotted along in front of Darius, her luscious denim-covered booty swaying rhythmically with each step. Jenna laughed quietly, saying something inaudible to Darius from over her shoulder. In response, Darius took one enormous black hand and struck Jenna powerfully on the booty with loud SMACK! Ashley jumped at the sound as Jenna gave a loud squeal, leaping slightly before breaking out into bubbly laughter. The few other customers in the shop turned briefly as well, watching as the young black male followed his snowbunny up to her spot at the cash register. Ashley turned back toward her table with astonishment, setting her tray down. Wow. That sounded like it hurt, although Jenna took it like a champ.

Suddenly, a vision. Jenna sprawled out face down on the bed, totally naked. Luscious mounds of ass pointing upward, a small mountain range across her backside. From out of the darkness, a large black figure with an outstretched hand. SMACK! Jenna's booty jiggling healthily, her cousin blurting out a loud and pleasured "OOOOOooooo!" at the sound, faded marks of red appearing where the large black hand made it's landing.

Ashley mentally shook her head again with great vigor and closed her eyes for a moment while taking a deep breath. She pulled out the chair, gently placing herself down while pulling the tray toward her. She grabbed a chicken burrito, taking a bit and chewing pensively while crossing her long ivory legs over each other, sandal barely dangling off her raised foot.

Back