The Cuckold Games

Xtrmcuck

Couple
So all of us cuckolds obviously LOVE our wives getting satisfied by bigger better men. Wether you are still allowed to have sex with your wife or not, for most of us "that little dick" just doesn't do it for her. And we eat it up like candy, the fact that another man does it better.

Imagine if there was like a "Cuckold Games". We all share our wives with other men, or if you're a wannabe cuckold you really wish you had a woman to share with other guys sexually. But what about sharing your wife or girlfriend with another cuckold? It wouldn't be about sex but instead how much another cuckold would SPOIL the ******* out of your woman with a chance that he just might do it better than you.

As cuckolds we basically thrive on another man or men making our ladies feel things we can't accomplish. But would you feel threatened if another cuckold had a shot at your significant other? Say a "wannabe" cuckold gets a chance to date your wife, would you let him have a shot? What if he makes more money than you, what if he is better at licking her than you are? It's a win/win for the cuckoldress, she'll be double spoiled for being the goddess she is!

So cuckolds, would you still be jacking off at home while another cuckold takes your woman to the fanciest most romantic restaurant and attempts to charm the hell out of her?

To weigh in on my own topic first, I would definitely feel threatened but I would totally let my wife date a cuckold bachelor

So all of us cuckolds obviously LOVE our wives getting satisfied by bigger better men. Wether you are still allowed to have sex with your wife or not, for most of us "that little dick" just doesn't do it for her. And we eat it up like candy, the fact that another man does it better.

Imagine if there was like a "Cuckold Games". We all share our wives with other men, or if you're a wannabe cuckold you really wish you had a woman to share with other guys sexually. But what about sharing your wife or girlfriend with another cuckold? It wouldn't be about sex but instead how much another cuckold would SPOIL the ******* out of your woman with a chance that he just might do it better than you.

As cuckolds we basically thrive on another man or men making our ladies feel things we can't accomplish. But would you feel threatened if another cuckold had a shot at your significant other? Say a "wannabe" cuckold gets a chance to date your wife, would you let him have a shot? What if he makes more money than you, what if he is better at licking her than you are? It's a win/win for the cuckoldress, she'll be double spoiled for being the goddess she is!

So cuckolds, would you still be jacking off at home while another cuckold takes your woman to the fanciest most romantic restaurant and attempts to charm the hell out of her?

To weigh in on my own topic first, I would definitely feel threatened but I would totally let my wife date a cuckold bachelor
I really thought you were going for a Cuckold Games where wives and Bulls compete.
i dont really enjoy the thought of my cuckoldress with another cuck at all.

Back