The bull as toy

My wife recently dumped her bull because he didn’t understand that his only purpose was to satisfy her. She has moved on and won’t settle for less than she deserves. A footlong dildo will do just fine:
Great that your wife dumped her bull because he didn’t understand that his only purpose was to satisfy her. My wife and I about the guys that fuck her, their only purpose is to provide my wife with the sexual satisfaction that she NEEDs and Deserves as a Woman but I am NOT able to give her. Of course, my wife also tries to make sure that she provides the sexual pleasure the guys that fuck her also need or desire.
They are my wife's Fuck Toys and my wife is their Fuck Toy and Cum dump.

Great that your wife dumped her bull because he didn’t understand that his only purpose was to satisfy her. My wife and I about the guys that fuck her, their only purpose is to provide my wife with the sexual satisfaction that she NEEDs and Deserves as a Woman but I am NOT able to give her. Of course, my wife also tries to make sure that she provides the sexual pleasure the guys that fuck her also need or desire.
VERY true 👍

It's should be totally expected.
When My slave leaves, she's exhausted from excessive orgasms from My erotic desires and needs that she immediately crashes 😴 and sleeps 💤 for many hours. I get off on wearing her out and taking her through multiple orgasms and Niagara falls type of squirting.

Next meeting is on Tuesday and she knows she has 200 floggings coming.

As well as other requirements like wearing ankle and wrist straps, collar and leash, prepare the cross, spanking bench and bed, and be naked.

We will 420 and chat for a few minutes before I take control and her.

Starting time.....1:00 pm
Departing time..7:00 pm

When My slave leaves, she's exhausted from excessive orgasms from My erotic desires and needs that she immediately crashes 😴 and sleeps 💤 for many hours. I get off on wearing her out and taking her through multiple orgasms and Niagara falls type of squirting.

As well as other requirements like wearing ankle and wrist straps, collar and leash, prepare the cross, spanking bench and bed, and be naked.

BLACK OWNERSHIP is VERY VERY gooooood!

That all sounds very exciting and wonderful. Great to know that your serve your purpose to satisfy your Slave's NEEDs also.
WOW!!!!! 200 floggings ???????????? Will she survive that?
I have enjoyed watching other men and women flog my completely naked white wife, including flogging her big TiTs, areolas and nipples. But no where near 200 strikes.
I love the idea that you make her wear a dog collar and leash and put her on the cross and of course she should always be completely naked for you to use and abuse her body as you desire.
Many men have enjoyed my wearing a dog collar and leash while they used and abused her her completely naked white body.
We used to go to sex parties, the most popular parties started at 1:00 PM and ended at 6:00 PM.

BLACK OWNERSHIP is VERY VERY gooooood!
My wife was owned by a white man about 20 years ago. My wife was very happy to be his slave and do anything he desired to make him happy.
Sadly my wife told me that she never wants to be owned again. I think part of the reason is that the last guy that owned my wife used her as one of his married white sluts and she did anything and everything he told her to do, even being his dog and letting him play with her big naked TiTs and nipples and cunt on our nude beach and in other public places, being his perfect loyal, cocksucker, cum dump and married FUCK PIG, and then he dumped her after using her for 2 years. She is still bitter about being dumped but she told me she would love to be his FUCK PIG again if he asked her to.

Quite true. All of this is being done for the woman’s benefit, as it should be.

Back