THE BLACK MAGNUM - BBC GANGBANG GROUP

We have been inundated with messages for GANGBANG meetups, please if you are contacting us, don't be a 'blank profile' or at least send pics and state your age, location, experience etc. I have just logged in to over 40 messages, 70% of which will be deleted as I do not have time to go through and do not have this info sadly. Understandably, our time is precious so only meeting with women and couples that fit the bill and is feasible to actually meet. Thanks! Much luv. BM

We have been inundated with messages for GANGBANG meetups, please if you are contacting us, don't be a 'blank profile' or at least send pics and state your age, location, experience etc. I have just logged in to over 40 messages, 70% of which will be deleted as I do not have time to go through and do not have this info sadly. Understandably, our time is precious so only meeting with women and couples that fit the bill and is feasible to actually meet. Thanks! Much luv. BM
And we still won't bother to get verified because we are basically full of ******* lol

Hey we are a couple, straight male and bi female who lives in Frankfort KY.
We are an experienced hotwife/ swinger couple.
My amazing wife loves to please and be pleasured by more than 1 man at a time. Loves being the center of attention. Especially attractive black men.
Unfortunately we rarely get the opportunity to travel, so we are looking for people who can travel to us.
If this interests you please message us back.

Attachments

• 3768C1D6-C43D-4F48-8552-C2CA55A48B2F.png
    3768C1D6-C43D-4F48-8552-C2CA55A48B2F.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 189
  • 65B00D57-4F3A-4F4C-B5FA-1CBAD27164F9.jpeg
    65B00D57-4F3A-4F4C-B5FA-1CBAD27164F9.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 87255533-6454-410A-A0D7-6BB7C78A782F.jpeg
    87255533-6454-410A-A0D7-6BB7C78A782F.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 211
My amazing wife loves to please and be pleasured by more than 1 man at a time. Loves being the center of attention. Especially attractive black men.
Unfortunately we rarely get the opportunity to travel, so we are looking for people who can travel to us.

We are going to Splash in Houston in Nov. I had so much fun last year, can't wait. Also going on vacation in Aug going to take our motorhome and hope to find some fun. Oh, almost forgot, will be at the ROT rally in Austin in 10 days. Always alot of fun there

I would love to trave to you guys

Reactions: Zr0
Back