THE BLACK COCK MOTEL

I want to watch my wife with Black men and I would love to be in a 69 position with her as her pussy is getting pounded by BBC and I can get a great close up view and lick her clit as he pumps in and out of her. I would lick that nice cream and when he fills her I want to get that fresh warm cream pie.
Careful what you wish for, my hubs done that many times, he loved the view, and he didn’t have to worry when it came time for eating the pie, it drained directly into his mouth,,,but on the other side of the coin it was so LOUD, all that flesh slapping made an incredible noise when he was that close,,,so much so that he put his hands around my thighs and squeezed them onto his ears like ear muffs just to escape the noise. I didn’t really care, from my point of view I got a good reaming, a warm load, and got my pussy cooled down by hub eating the pie and licking me till I was soothed,,,win win for me!

Careful what you wish for, my hubs done that many times, he loved the view, and he didn’t have to worry when it came time for eating the pie, it drained directly into his mouth,,,but on the other side of the coin it was so LOUD, all that flesh slapping made an incredible noise when he was that close,,,so much so that he put his hands around my thighs and squeezed them onto his ears like ear muffs just to escape the noise. I didn’t really care, from my point of view I got a good reaming, a warm load, and got my pussy cooled down by hub eating the pie and licking me till I was soothed,,,win win for me!
That sounds amazing actually!

Back