THE BLACK COCK MOTEL

Beautiful. Nothing like motel sex.
I first used the Econo-Lodge, then the Valu-Inn, and then the Capital Hill Motel,,,I named each video after the motel I used, I went back to the Econo-Lodge,,,the latter being best for suiting my needs. By the time I got to “Econo-Lodge 13”, people started requesting my videos by referring to “the Econo-Lodge Series”,,,suddenly it occurred to me that there might be a lawsuit in my future, so I changed the name to “Multi-Orgasmic Mary’s Motel Stories”.

Last edited:
I first used the Econo-Lodge, then the Valu-Inn, and then the Capital Hill Motel,,,I named each video after the motel I used, I went back to the Econo-Lodge,,,the later being best for suiting my needs. By the time I got to “Econo-Lodge 13”, people started requesting my videos by referring to “the Econo-Lodge Series”,,,suddenly it occurred to me that there might be a lawsuit in my future, so I changed the name to “Multi-Orgasmic Mary’s Motel Stories”.
Mary, you are gorgeous and I loved your videos. I loved how you would grab the sheets in the throes of orgasm and then hubby would get underneath you and lick up the bull's nut oozing out of your slutty cunt. I get hard just thinking about it.

Back