The bigger the pussy the better. Let’s see

Maybe I am misreading what this means.....but I always received compliments for how SMALL/tight mine was, but SO capable of taking the largest black cocks (eventually, some took practice!!) and satisfying them all. Guys would tell me all the time I "have a pussy like a hand!!" because I could squeeze them HARD with it!!

J (the wife)

Maybe I am misreading what this means.....but I always received compliments for how SMALL/tight mine was, but SO capable of taking the largest black cocks (eventually, some took practice!!) and satisfying them all. Guys would tell me all the time I "have a pussy like a hand!!" because I could squeeze them HARD with it!!

J (the wife)

A big, stretched out hole is appealing to some guys, because they know it's gonna take something big to fill it.

my gyno told me i have the best of both worlds. a huge pussy but really tight?!
LMAO
If only life could be like that.
I can hardly wait until I get to be the King.

This would be the way I'd rearrange the days of the week.
Monday, Friday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Sunday. (And you could only work on weekdays.)

And I'd make it a law that ice cream was not only good for you, but you'd lose a ton of weight if you ate enough of it. ;)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kxEJZQp4y...AABuY/V6FdcKJgmcQ/s1600/work.icecream.400.jpg

My wife has quite a large/loose pussy and she is quietly rather proud how large it is. She was less so when we first met, and was a little embarrassed about buying very large dildos, but these days, more than proud of it. In saying that, she still gets a little self conscious about it when with a new gent, worrying its too loose for their liking, but not one ever has said anything negative.

My ex wife also had a very loose pussy (loved being fisted and could even fist herself) but she never once gave a fuck what anyone thought, in her mind, cocks were only ever too small, not pussy's too big :)

My wife has quite a large/loose pussy and she is quietly rather proud how large it is. She was less so when we first met, and was a little embarrassed about buying very large dildos, but these days, more than proud of it. In saying that, she still gets a little self conscious about it when with a new gent, worrying its too loose for their liking, but not one ever has said anything negative.

My ex wife also had a very loose pussy (loved being fisted and could even fist herself) but she never once gave a fuck what anyone thought, in her mind, cocks were only ever too small, not pussy's too big :)

And she shouldn't give a fuck about what anyone thinks. I'd love to buy my wife some Bad Dragon toys, and have fun with them together. (This one's pretty extreme, but I couldn't get the other pics to upload)
2ae675b919b5876deefd7b2ab0024502v2.mp4-3b.jpg

Back