The BigBlackBull76 for President - 2016 Tour across America

Would you vote for the BigBlackBull76 to be President? Edit

• Yes, of course - he'll beat Hillary and Trump easily.

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • No, I'd rather go with the status quo and keep getting fucked over another 4 years.

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Whats up Ladies, its the BigBlackBull76 and I'm seeking your vote. The current political landscape and what we have for current choices looks pathetic and I've decided to get in the race. Since women make up over 50% of the population I figure if I get the vote from all the women and their cuck hubby's, BFs I could win. I will work extra hard for your vote, and I'll be the man to deliver on all of my campaign promises, to give you the American dream of a long hard core fucking from a BBC all day and all night. You've seen the rest of the candidates, but vote for who you know is the best and will always deliver.

Only ladies vote on the poll (and their cuck hubbies or boi-friends in couples too as surrogates).
Check out my info page for my bio and more about me here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/bigblackbull76.52145/#info

I'm looking for a hot white women to be my running mate and VP on the ticket. Interested ladies P/M to set-up a private interview and see about getting the spot on the ticket.

And why vote for me? Well because I'm the best man and candidate for any job a woman needs a man to perform or do for her, point blank-period.

More campaign pics and posts to cum, oh I meant come:

a-temp-qos1-jpg.596819
View attachment 669086

Looking to interview Good Ol' white american woman to be my running mate:
View attachment 669079
View attachment 669085

With the BigBlackBull76 "Yes We Can" get Thicker and larger than a Monster can.
View media item 895
yes-we-can.jpg

a-temp-qos1-jpg.597977

Putting my campaign in For VP bro..lets fuck white pussy and balance the economy.. Lol

BigblackBull76 and FireandIce - I hereby pronounce you two King and Queen of the IR/Cuckold community.

I wish you many years of amazing, wild, unprotected sex.
@lemonrose - appreciate the love and your vote of support for the King/President and Queen/First Lady positions.
Putting my campaign in For VP bro..lets fuck white pussy and balance the economy.. Lol
@BlackBully - whats good my brother, I look forward to teaming up as we discussed and you most definitely got a slot in my cabinet. Since I'm looking to hire a female VP to help with the ticket in securing the women voter block how about the next but even better and closer position to the Prez - Chief of Staff.

And yeah we gotta balance the budget, bring down the deficit, make the tax code law much simpler, and help stimulate the US economy to bring more jobs to the people who are looking for and want to work. I have a plan and I want to be the Man who can make it happen for all Americans while at the same time fucking alot of white pussy to bring ultimate satisfaction to all wiling white women of America too.

There needs to be laws so wifes are free to have BBC and have authority to lock up cucks dicks as they please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to have some individual pole taking before I vote lol
@Mrs.InCharge - I love it babe, I gonna campaign hard and ensure every woman makes the right choice when she stuffs her Ballot box hole when the best BigBlack pole at the voting booth. :bigsmile::blackgrimace:
When I tour through your town on my BigBlackBull Campaign Bus I'll ensure you get some personal one on one time with the top candidate to ensure all of your issues and concerns are heard and addressed for my league of woman voters.
A-temp-QoS10.jpg

White girl has the vote....Black Bull for president...
View attachment 674808 View attachment 674809
View attachment 674810
@franzzzzCH - love the 3D Art man. Definitely looking forward to taking the white house Black, oh I meant Back for 2016.

Now here is some recent art (from the year 2015) for you.

A-temp-QoS10.jpg
*Credit: Kendrick Lamar to Pimp A Butterfly Album cover (one of my favorite albums and Taylor Swifts too of the year).

Can you decipher the Enigma of the Cover Art? As broken down by Genius[.]com:
b688ccdb51ff7aef0d2a7053bf944b14.600x825x1.jpg

*Dam you signifying monkeys.

18336f4b26aa0334d48edaf02bfda0a8.209x198x1.jpg

*Young Kunta Kinte with his slave chain broken and a Rolex watch on?

e31eca60bc36bdaec71972107e5021a1.157x212x1.jpg

*Someone's face on the White House Column (who?)? Looks a little like Kendrick to me or is that the BigBlackBull :blackgrimace:?.

8033fc48d1ee58a3216833e119fe1899.265x235x1.jpg

*Is that a white baby he is holding?

7541aed3696c55db2a8348b2e9e5bd6e.426x349x1.jpg

*Some say this is Ronald Reagan, others say this is a dead judge who was K.O.d because of all of the poor decisions that the justice system has been making against black people?

Here is a great track from the album for you to sample and get a taste of the genius of his lyrics - listen to the message:

*Oh and get out and Rock the Vote to make your voice heard.
“If you are bored and disgusted by politics and don't bother to vote, you are in effect voting for the entrenched Establishments of the two major parties, who please rest assured are not dumb, and who are keenly aware that it is in their interests to keep you disgusted and bored and cynical and to give you every possible reason to stay at home doing one-hitters and watching MTV on primary day. By all means stay home if you want, but don't bullshit yourself that you're not voting. In reality, there is no such thing as not voting: you either vote by voting, or you vote by staying home and tacitly doubling the value of some Diehard's vote.” ― David Foster Wallace, Up, Simba!
"We would all like to vote for the best man but he is never a candidate."- Kin Hubbard

"Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote." - William E. Simon

Last edited:
White girl has the vote....Black Bull for president...
View attachment 674808 View attachment 674809
View attachment 674810
@bigblackbull76

Thank you, you are very kind. I hope you can start the selection process for your staff soon....white girls lining up...View attachment 676088 View attachment 676089
@franzzzzCH - great ******* my man but you still need to beef up that model of the Bull so he looks more Presidential.

My chest is way bigger and my cock is way more thicker hung than that wimpy & limpy 3D model Bull. Art needs to imitate life alot better here! Fix this if you want to be the Presidential Portrait Artist.

Ok seriously all jokes aside, who do you want to vote for President:

Candidate A:

Candidate B:

Or Candidate C:

Make the right choice at the ballot. And don't just take my word for it on how good I could be, see what others have said:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-bigblackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/

CANDIDATE B

@franzzzzCH - great ******* my man but you still need to beef up that model of the Bull so he looks more Presidential.

My chest is way bigger and my cock is way more thicker hung than that wimpy & limpy 3D model Bull. Art needs to imitate life alot better here! Fix this if you want to be the Presidential Portrait Artist.

Thank you sir, I have tried. Very difficult for a white boi to get it right.

franz

2.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:
@franzzzzCH - Outstanding job and thats more like it. Now use that one for your model from now on and the women should always be hugging their bull too like this one belows. Good job though getting better. :bigsmile:

@bigblackbull76 Thank you, sir, I tried - hope you like.
@LondonSub Please check with Bigblackbull and get his approval - it is his thread. I put something along your lines in another thread.1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
@bigblackbull76 Since you posted picture depicting a pharao I tried to do one, too. Well, maybe you don't want to run a democracy but a kingdom?

View attachment 679119
@franzzzzCH - great job my man but my cock is still bigger! Fix that! And the President is the de-facto ruler of the kingdom also because he is the US version of a King but just not corronated nor crowned but my regal BigBlackBull head is always a crown and jewel in itself.
A-temp-QoS9.jpg
Me-BIW-pic-8x6.jpeg
A-temp-QoS9.jpg A-temp-QoS10.jpg
A-temp-QoS9.jpg
A-temp-QoS9.jpg

Last edited:
Back