The BigBlackBull76 for President - 2016 Tour across America

Would you vote for the BigBlackBull76 to be President? Edit

• Yes, of course - he'll beat Hillary and Trump easily.

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • No, I'd rather go with the status quo and keep getting fucked over another 4 years.

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Whats up Ladies, its the BigBlackBull76 and I'm seeking your vote. The current political landscape and what we have for current choices looks pathetic and I've decided to get in the race. Since women make up over 50% of the population I figure if I get the vote from all the women and their cuck hubby's, BFs I could win. I will work extra hard for your vote, and I'll be the man to deliver on all of my campaign promises, to give you the American dream of a long hard core fucking from a BBC all day and all night. You've seen the rest of the candidates, but vote for who you know is the best and will always deliver.

Only ladies vote on the poll (and their cuck hubbies or boi-friends in couples too as surrogates).
Check out my info page for my bio and more about me here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/bigblackbull76.52145/#info

I'm looking for a hot white women to be my running mate and VP on the ticket. Interested ladies P/M to set-up a private interview and see about getting the spot on the ticket.

And why vote for me? Well because I'm the best man and candidate for any job a woman needs a man to perform or do for her, point blank-period.

More campaign pics and posts to cum, oh I meant come:

a-temp-qos1-jpg.596819
View attachment 669086

Looking to interview Good Ol' white american woman to be my running mate:
View attachment 669079
View attachment 669085

With the BigBlackBull76 "Yes We Can" get Thicker and larger than a Monster can.
View media item 895
yes-we-can.jpg

a-temp-qos1-jpg.597977

if i ever truly wished to be female it would be now for definite sure, i';d be the VP , right under the President YES literally under Him only after hours !!! If voted in gotta work for the people first, and what's to do on those long jet flights to meet heads of state after the paperwork is sorted; nothing recharges the batteries like the generation of sexual energy

Doh the Veep and President wouldn't travel together anywasy, i'm a silly bitch at times, guess that's why we need a Superior Man for the job, a Black Man !!!

@LondonSub - cuck bois are to be seen and not heard, and never look into the eyes of the Bull directly, always look down at your feet and never speak to the Bull first but only after spoken to and then you respond. Got it cuck, now back into your corner and wait for my next orders.

Yes Sir, I'll make sure I'm wearing my dunce hat while I stand in the corner Sir.

@franzzzzCH - great job my man but my cock is still bigger! Fix that! And the President is the de-facto ruler of the kingdom also because he is the US version of a King but just not corronated nor crowned but my regal BigBlackBull head is always a crown and jewel in itself.

I think an exception can be made for BigBlackBull to wear a crown...what does everyone else think? :)

Lol, I love the pic my man but you should give the guy on the ground a messed up mop hair cut like Donald Trump on the bottom.

Dude reminds me of a girly man, "..look at my hair, look at my hair"
And after that stump is defeated I'm gonna cuck him and take his daughters for the ultimate Inaugural BigBlackBull Ball Bash too! You can see they are dressed and ready to impress their Bulls:

View attachment 702107
tiffany-trump.jpg

View attachment 702108
I have to admit this was the best thing this guy ever did was help give birth to this beauty. Listen to what he even said about his ******* (isn't that a little creepy):
View attachment 702111
View attachment 702115

Back