The 10"s I've been dreaming of has a friend..

marriedslut4blax

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Im sure if your a married white woman on this site your probably not much different than I.. Started with my husbands idea.. Years ago.. We played with a fantasy.. After no time at all his fantasy had become mine also...I wanted to be secretly fucked by a big black cock...Just used as he pleased.. Fucked harder & deeper than my husband could.. Before long we (I) grew to the point I needed more than the black dildos I had been letting my husband fuck me with. (Was very hot tho...He'd fuck me silly with a solid 10" extension til i would squirt. After I had came too many times to count I would turn on all the lights..let my husband fuck me so I comment on how I couldn't feel him... I would hold my pussy open & make him jackoff til he came in my gaping hole)So I started searching sites. Making eye contact anywhere I saw a black man..& spending all my free time surfing Big black cocks on the internet..it was maybe a week or 2 & my husband set me up with my first.. Was super hott.. But I had always saw getting into this lifestyle that I would be taken by a bull.. Meaning my bull would be like my boyfriend & he would fuck me silly as often as possible.. A few months went by & I started to search again.. A lot of flakes on line.. By chance my husband & I met a man out to eat & I got my fix with a 3 some.. My husband the new bull & I...it seemed it w as another 1 nite stand.. Again i started searching & met a man that I only figured to exchange a few messages with but nothing more...of course all we spoke of was sex & being discrete.. Eventually he had me dreaming of his true to size 10"s of black cock.. He is married but said he was fine with what he planned to do to me.. He told me he & his wife had reservations at a restaurant near me & suggested I have my husband take me out there.. Give us an opportunity to view each other with no pressure...I thought it sounded hot & set it up.. Separate tables but facing each other. He was large 6'6". 300 fit lbs..& made sure i saw the bulge in his pants when he stood.. My husband & I ordered dinner just as he & his wife did...but I couldn't take my eyes off my prospective bull.after they were finishing his wife left the table & he sends me a text while looking right at me..."When i walk past you you excuse yourself & follow me".. .. His wife returns & shortly later he walks my way... Staring in my eyes he walks past & taps our table saying "nice looking couple" I look at my puzzled husband & say I've gotta powder my nose... Only to turn the 1st corner & run into my new man.. My hands reach for his dick as he grabs my throat.. "SURE YOUR LITTLE PUSSY IS READY FOR THAT?"
"God yes..."
Near a public phone in a corner by the restrooms in a public restaurant he is ******* me with the biggest cock i have ever seen... Totally fucks my face til my mascara is running then turns & goes into the mens room. I go in the women's then return to my husband.. My Bull was paying for his dinner & putting a coat on his woman's shoulders.. The next day he calls & tells me to meet him at his office.. He spent hours talking to me about how his cock would change me as he stretched my pussy to its limits. I went home dripping his cum...The next day he came to my house & did the same thing. Fucked me so good I begged him to fuck me every day..something he did for 2 -3 weeks.. telling me he was going to turn me into a different woman soon.. After taking all his cock.. How could i not. A Thursday eve he texts me & tells me to come to his house. Make up whatever excuse I had to for my husband but be there. He was going to change me...
I get there on time & enter his home. Has me on my knees as soon as I enter & before long he is bouncing his balls off my clit bent over the bed.. Im cumming non stop & I hear a womans voice asking "Is she ready yet"
Nervous freaking out because his wife just walked in on him fucking me silly.. I didn't want drama but the way he is fucking me I couldn't move. My bull answers her with a "She is more than ready".... Still freaking wondering what they have planned I quickly learn I am about to do something I've never done before. His wife has found a seat where her pussy is so close to my mouth. She grabs my hair & pulls my face into her.. I didn't know what to do at first then she yanked my hair & told me..."Go ahead & start eating that pussy girl".. Her husband fucked me so long that day that I musta ate her pussy & tongued her ass til she came as many times as I did.. It was so hot listening to her talk to me as they both used me. She held his cock as he came all over my face.. Instructed me how to clean it afterwards.. While he showered i laid with my face in her pussy thanking her for allowing her husband to fuck me..& promised I would do whatever she wanted also..after we finished & I drove home I felt it would be easier to tell my husband i found a bull than it would be to explain I am licking his wifes pussy while he fucks me. My husband is ok with my pussy being stretched. We fuck like rabbits after every meeting...but how do i tell him about her?

Don’t tell him. Show him. Find a way to get everyone together get your husband lubed up with some alcohol and have him watch as the three of you put on a performance. Your bull and his wife might like dominating you both.

Back