That special moment for a cuck

allen92527320

Male
Gold Member
So, my first wife and I did allot of freaky things especially with black men. She was a Mexican woman and was always wet and ready. To me there was always a moment that I could not stop myself from cumming, when I saw it.

When her lovers would cum inside her, she would look at me and I could tell they were cumming because she would always make that same face. She would mouth the words "he's cumming in me". I would instantaneously bust my nut.

Is there a moment that makes it impossible for you not to nut when you watch her with black cock?

So, my first wife and I did allot of freaky things especially with black men. She was a Mexican woman and was always wet and ready. To me there was always a moment that I could not stop myself from cumming, when I saw it.

When her lovers would cum inside her, she would look at me and I could tell they were cumming because she would always make that same face. She would mouth the words "he's cumming in me". I would instantaneously bust my nut.

Is there a moment that makes it impossible for you not to nut when you watch her with black cock?
You are so right about the way you describe it

Practice, lol. From the second my wife's bull stabs his huge cock into her pussy, until he cums, it takes everything I have not to cum, myself. But, with practice, it becomes easier.

I've busted so many times when this happens...

Back