Thank you note

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Perhaps some people won't understand these words. Perhaps others will think I'm just another white man with a cuckold interracial fetish who never have known a real black male. It's not my problem. If someone find this post interesting, all right, my work will be done.

My only wish with this post is express my gratitude to the black man who made possible that I was the man who I'm. Perhaps he didn't understand by complete how important he was in our lives.
When I met the girl that was going to become into my wife, my sexual experience was awful. I had had just one girlfriend and two short relationship with a low quallity of sex. I was a shy guy with several complex on my personality and a sort of temporary sexual impotence.
Suddenly I found myself in the middle of a conflic between my coworker and best friend Susie and her black boyfriend Axel. Her relationship with Axel was going by a wrong way and Susie suddenly started an affair with me. But she refused to broke definitely with her boyfriend, so I had to accept being the second man in her life; she never lied me about they were having sex even during her period of conflict every time they reconciled. I was not a real cuckold because I was not her legal boyfriend, but knowing that she had sex with him, while with me she only went to bars and kissed me occasionally, make me feel like a cuckold husband.
Besides she used to talk with me about her sexual life with him and that turned me on a lot.
Axel knew about our affair but despite he turned angry at forst, he continued having sex with her after a short period of separation.
I knew that she was giving him blowjobs some times when they had sex, so the same mouth that I used to kiss was the mouth that sucked a black guy's dick. But by those days I didn't really care.
When she broke up with him definitely (if I'm able to use the word "definitely") we started a new relationship together.
But something had changed in my mind, in my way of feel, on my sexuallity. The first time Susie and me had sex I couldn't leave to think that she had been fucked for almost 5 years by a black man with the virility of a bull...and I told her that I was feeling a great pleasure putting my dick in the same pussy where her ex black boyfriend had put his wonderful black dick for all those years. I knew how much pleasure he had giving her. Since that moment, I would be in his place and it was a proud for me. Besides I felt joined at afro american ethnicity through my wife and it felt wonderful.
I must be pleased with my wife's ex black boyfriend and with all black men too.

upload_2017-8-16_10-56-3.jpeg

Back