Thailand ?

lucky guy, gonna get to fuck a lot of hot, easy, horny, beautiful, sexy Thai pussy. those SE Asian girls can't be beat for good, hot sex. I know cause I am married to one. you should send us some pics of those gorgeous sluts sucking and fucking you. they will be appreciated

lucky guy, gonna get to fuck a lot of hot, easy, horny, beautiful, sexy Thai pussy. those SE Asian girls can't be beat for good, hot sex. I know cause I am married to one. you should send us some pics of those gorgeous sluts sucking and fucking you. they will be appreciated
Will Do

I will be going to Thailand possibly in the next coming weeks. I am looking for people to show me around, or can recommend some can't miss locations in Phuket.
I'm heading to Phuket in March. Gonna visit Bangla raod in patong city some hot bar there. Look for otop market area. I can give other places to visit

I'm heading to Phuket in March. Gonna visit Bangla raod in patong city some hot bar there. Look for otop market area. I can give other places to visit
will be there 3/20 for few weeks any other good places to visit for some hot sexual fun
Are you still there or left already?

Back