Thai wife for BBC bulls

Thaicream

Couple
From
UK
Hey, 30 year old Thai wife here with cuck.husband. Looking for first BBC and more.
Raw sex is a must for this, so be clean and up for cummin in my pussy and ass.
Move to uk soon to be with cuck husband and then plan on travelling to usa for 1 month for multiple fuck sessions with Big black cocks.

Hey, 30 year old Thai wife here with cuck.husband. Looking for first BBC and more.
Move to uk soon to be with cuck husband and then plan on travelling to usa for 1 month for multiple fuck sessions with Big black cocks.
Get verified if you want to be contacted by serious bulls.

Where are you located

Would love to meet up in London

Do me a favor and stop in Atlanta so I can cum in all your holes. Love to fill you up with my seed. O got plenty of room at my house so if you get here then I got everything else covered. Give u plenty to remember and cum back to in future

Dm me

come to Iowa

Back