Telephone repair men, true story #8

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
The day started out as an ordinary day, hot as usual in Ft. Laud, perfect weather for us to sit around our pool naked and work on our tans and just enjoy the day. When I had the pool built, I put up the fence, and I made it 7" tall, and when the inspector came to OK it, I had to keep him distracted with the wife in her skimpiest bikini.

We passed with flying colors. Anyhow the day progressed nicely, with a little bit of fooling around in the pool, which led to a real nice poolside fucking, after which she decided to take a shower and get dressed for the day, being a man, I just rinsed off at the pool shower, and got dressed.

She went all the way with fixing her hair, makeup and a nice light Summer pair of shorts and a wife beater t-shirt. Anyhow about 2PM, we noticed an independent sub contractor was stopping at all of the little green utility boxes that were on peoples lawns. 2 rather good looking black guys, with nice tight bodies.

My wife wondered if they were going to visit out house, our green box was in the backyard, just feet from the pool. As luck would have it, along came a knock on the door and a request to have access to the yard. I met them at the back gate and let them in. When I came back in the house my wife was in the middle of changing her clothes. She had put on a button upped white blouse, the buttons were only half done up, showing plenty of cleavage, and a real nice short gray skirt.

She told me that since they were on average spending 20 min at each house, she had a plan to get her some BBC today. I said hell go for it. She waited until they had been working on the unit for about 3 min. when she went out to the pool, in her sexy outfit and her kiss me fuck me heels on. She walked over and asked them if they'd like a cold *******, and they said yes, she walked as sexily as possible back to the house, let me tell you they never took their eyes off of her as she walked away, and I could see them discussing my wife, and I assume their good fortune to get a show like that.

She came back out with a tray with 2 cans of soda and plastic glasses, for them, however sly person that she is, she managed to drop one of the glasses on the ground, this was her plan, she bent down with her ass facing them, and procceded to pick up the glass, of course since she never wears panties, the got a full view of her pussy, she held that position for about 5 seconds, and went back and got another glass.

Now the 2 were very excitedly talking and had big smiles on their faces, they thought they hit the jackpot, little did they know.

When she came back out she stayed there talking to them, and she was indicating that she was getting hot, and wouldn't they like a short break from the heat, and to come inside for a while, and they could finish off their sodas inside, well they looked at eachother and they didn't hesitate. Of course they didn't know if or what to expect, since I was home, but they were happy to get a chance to see more of her body, and for an extended time.

She sat them down at the dining room table and I said to them that it must be nice to have such a great hostess, they stammered on about how hot she was, and what a great day it had been because of that. She excused herself and went into the bedroom, and I made small talk about how sexy she was, and the agreed that she was a dream come true. She came out of our bedroom with a real short see thru nighty on, and I thought they were going to fall out of their chairs. Without saying a word she went over and took them by the hand and led them into our bedroom. She pushed them down on the bed and got in the bed and started to kiss both of them, it didn't take them long to figure out what she wanted and there were 4 hands all over her body, cupping her tits, squeezing her nipples, rubbing her snatch.

She was in 7th heaven, somehow they were out of their clothes before I knew it, I was standing there and they were so fast I missed it, anyhow both guys had great tight bodies and I'd say 7 to 8 " of thick meat, one lighter and one black as the ace of spades. One was paying attention to her tits sucking for all he was worth on her nipples,while the second guy was eating her out, with both guys working her over, it didn't take long for her to cum, the first time. While the one guy was still sucking on her lips and sticking his tongue up her cunt, she pulled the guy off of her tits and stuck his cock in her mouth.

I was totally enjoying my wife being totally pleased, her moans and groans were quite a turn on. I found myself getting hard. The guy in her mouth said her was going to cum, and she told him don't worry I won't spill a drop, he came a ton, she must of swallowed 5 times. By now the second had been inside of her pussy for several minutes pumping away for all he was worth, She probably had 2 more climax's when he shortly after his buddy shot his wad, he said he too was going to explode, she grabbed his hips and pulled him as close to her as possible, he filled her up with high test!

Now both guys were laying on the bed with cocks still at attention, my wife didn't skip a beat, she told the first guy who came in her mouth to stick his cock as far as possible into her cunt and to fuck her hard, she got into doggy, and he entered her nice and smooth, since she was full of his buddies cum, The noise of his cock was beautiful, squishing and splattering his buddies cum all over her pussy lips, frothing up into a beautiful messy cream pie. While she was getting hammered by him, she of course was sucking on the other cock, she was eating him alive, I though she was going to swallow him whole.

The sounds of her getting her cunt fucked hard, and the slurping from the BJ was so loud I couldn't think, all I wanted was for this to never end, she was wild, her moans, noises,, were ******* like, low grunting, and so many Oh Gods I lost count. Since this was round 2 they took a little longer to cum, which was fine by me and I know she was loving every minute of the pounding and sucking. The guy in her cunt was first to finish, and he drove his cock as far and deep as possible when he came, he bucked back and forth about 5 times, and gave out a little yell that let everyone know he had blew his wad.

She concentrated now fully with the cock in her mouth and shortly he rewarded her with a mouthful of black cum. They all lied there for about 5 min. and she kissed them both, and told them that if they didn't want to lose their jobs, they had better get back to work. She got the names and phone #'s and they got ours. She told them anytime they are in the area, to stop by and they will fuck again, she said even if your in the area 5 times a week, stop by and let me suck you both off at least.

She told them how good they were and how she wished they had more time, they told her they'd be back tomorrow, and that they would take care of her again, she squeezed their cocks thru there shorts, and said I can't wait.

Once they were outside it was now my turn, I was hard the whole time and couldn't wait to stick my cock up into the pussy full of black cum, 2 loads of black cum, it was wonderfully slick and slippery, and the cream pie all over her lips and thighs was so thick, it was like cake frosting. After I cam I took my time and went down and cleaned her up, fighting with her as to who would get the most of the cream pie. She loves cum, can't get enough, and especially cream pie cum.

After all, she is a nympho, so today was a good day for her, I fucked her twice, and she got fucked twice by 2 BBC's, all in all a good day, and frankly, she was just getting warmed up.

Last edited:
The day started out as an ordinary day, hot as usual in Ft. Laud, perfect weather for us to sit around our pool naked and work on our tans and just enjoy the day. When I had the pool built, I put up the fence, and I made it 7" tall, and when the inspector came to OK it, I had to keep him distracted with the wife in her skimpiest bikini.

We passed with flying colors. Anyhow the day progressed nicely, with a little bit of fooling around in the pool, which led to a real nice poolside fucking, after which she decided to take a shower and get dressed for the day, being a man, I just rinsed off a the pool shower, and got dressed.

She went all the way with fixing her air makeup and a nice light Summer pair of shorts and a wife beater t-shirt. Anyhow about 2PM, we noticed a independent sub contractor was stopping at all of the little green utility boxes that were on peoples lawns. 2 rather good looking black guys, with nice tight bodies.

My wife wondered if they were going to visit out house, our green box was in the backyard, just feet from the pool. As luck would have it, along came a knock on the door and a request to have access to the yard. I met them at the back gate and let them in. When I came back in the house my wife was in the middle of changing her clothes. She had put on a button upped white blouse, the buttons were only half done up, showing plenty of cleavage, and a real nice short gray skirt.

She told me that since they were on average spending 20 min at each house, she had a plan to get her some BBC today. I said hell go for it. She waited until they had been working on the unit for about 3 min. when she went out to the pool, in her sexy outfit and her kiss me fuck me heels on. She walked over and asked them if they'd like a cold *******, and they said yes, she walked a sexily as possible back to the house, let me tell you they never took their eyes off of her as she walked away, and I could see them discussing my wife, and I assume their good fortune to get a show like that.

She came back out with a tray with 2 cans of soda and plastic glasses, for them, however sly person that she is, she managed to drop one of the glasses on the ground, this was her plan, she bent down with her ass facing them, and procceded to pick up the glass, of course since she never wears panties, the got a full view of her pussy, she held that position for about 5 seconds, and went back and got another glass.

Now the 2 were very excitedly talking and had big smiles on their faces, they thought they hit the jackpot, little did they know.

When she came back out she stayed there talking to them, and she was indicating that she was getting hot, and wouldn't they like a short break from the heat, and to come inside for a while, and they could finish off their sodas inside, well they looked at eachother and they didn't hesitate. Of course they didn't know if or what to expect, since I was home, but they were happy to get a chance to see more of her body, and for an extended time.

She sat them down at the dining room table and I said to them that it must be nice to have such a great hostess, they stammered on about how hot she was, and what a great day it had been because of that. She came out of our bedroom with a real short see thru nighty on, and I thought they were going to fall out of their chairs. Without saying a word she went over and took them by the hand and led them into our bedroom. She pushed them down on the bed and got in the bed and started to kiss both of them, it didn't take them long to figure out what she wanted and their were 4 hands all over her body, cupping her tits, squeezing her nipples, rubbing her snatch.

She was in 7th heaven, somehow they were out of their clothes before I knew it, I was standing there and they were so fast I missed it, anyhow both guys had great tight bodies and I'd say 7 to 8 " of thick meat, on lighter and one black as the ace of spades. One was paying attention to her tits sucking for all he was worth on her nipples,while the second guy was eating her out, with both guys working her over, it didn't take long for her to cum, the first time. While the one guy was still sucking on her lips and sticking his tingue up her cunt, she pulled the guy off of her tits and stuck his cock in her mouth.

I was totally enjoying my wife being totally pleased, her moans and groans were quite a turn on. I found myself getting hard. The guy in her mouth said her was going to cum, and she told him don't worry I won't spill a drop, he came a ton, she must of swallowed 5 times. By now the second had been inside of her pussy for several minutes pumping away for all he was worth, She probably had 2 more climax's when he shortly after his buddy shot his wad, he said he too was going to explode, she grabbed his hips and pulled him as close to her as possible, he filled her up with high test!

Now both guys were laying on the bed with cocks still at attention, my wife didn't skip a beat, she told the first guy who came in her mouth to stick his cock as far as possible into her cunt and to fuck her hard, she got into doggy, and he entered her nice and smooth, since she was full of his buddies cum, The noise of his cock was beautiful, squishing and splattering his buddies cum all over her pussy lips, frothing up into a beautiful messy cream pie. While she was getting hammered by him, she of course was sucking on the other cock, she was eating him alive, I though she was going to swallow him whole.

The sounds of her getting her cunt fucked hard, and the slurping from the BJ was so loud I couldn't think, all I wanted was for this to never end, she was wild, her moans, noises,, where ******* like, low grunting, and so many Oh Gods I lost count. Since this was round 2 they took a little longer to cum, which was fine by me and I know she was loving every minute of the pounding and sucking. The guy in her cunt was first to finish, and he drove his cock as far and deep as possible when he came, he bucked back and forth about 5 times, and gave out a little yell that let everyone know he had blew his wad.

She concentrated now fully with the cock in her mouth and shortly he rewarded her with a mouthful of black cum. They all lied there for about 5 min. and she kissed them both, and told them that if they didn't want to lose their jobs, they had better get back to work. She got the names and phone #'s and they got ours. She told them anytime they are in the area, to stop by and they will fuck again, she said even if your in the area 5 times a week, stop by and let me suck you both off at least.

She told them how good they were and how she wished they had more time, they told her they'd be back tomorrow, and that they would take care of her again, she squeezed their cocks thru there shorts, and said I can't wait.

Once they were outside it was now my turn, I was hard the whole time and couldn't wait to stick my cock up into the pussy full of black cum, 2 loads of black cum, it was wonderfully slick and slippery, and the cream pie all over her lips and thighs was so thick, it was like cake frosting. After I cam I took my time and went down and cleaned her up, fighting with her as to who would get the most of the cream pie. She loves cum, can't get enough, and especially cream pie cum.

After all, she is a nympho, so today was a good day for her, I fucked her twice, and she got fucked twice by 2 BBC's, all in all a good day, and frankly, she was just getting warmed up.
Can I cum bye if I am in the area too

Back