Teachers/soccer moms/corporate women

So this outfit worn by this sexy, Corporate Insurance Executive, engendered the thought of what I would want to do with her in that outfit, standing as she is, and in that very location. I will walk up to you (Ms. Corporate), take the phone out of your hands, and throw it on the couch (or wherever). There will be no talking. I will back you up against a wall. I will lift your chin up and give you a kiss. Then I will take your hands and put it above your head, and pin it there. As your hand is pinned above your head, I will give you an even more passionate-to-wet-your-pussy type of kiss while I unzip the pants with my free hand. I will instruct, in a whisper, but firmly, that you "Keep your hands above your head!". I will use both hands to slowly, but firmly wrangle that pants off your hips, and down to your ankles. I will stand up, look in your eyes, and kick your legs apart as far as the pants around your ankles will let them. I am then gonna squat between your legs, and pull your panties aside to expose that pussy to me. With the left hand I will spread open your pussy lips, and begin sucking on your pussy. While I am sucking on your pussy I will put my right thumb in your pussy, and the "fuck you" finger of my right hand in your ass. I am gonna get you wet and panting and moaning. Then I will stand up, pull you off the wall and lead you toward a couch or table or chair or whatever. I will bend you over, and push my Dick deep in you. Then.......
Very nice story. Kudos to you. your absolutely correct. She is fine!!

Back