Teachers/soccer moms/corporate women

Nichts wie eine hellhäutige, "prim und richtige Dame", die an ihrem Sonntag am besten in der Öffentlichkeit ist, mit einem schönen, stilvollen Kleid, Perlen und nur einem Hauch von Dekolleté. Weil Sie nicht die falschen Signale aussenden und niemandem den Eindruck vermitteln möchten, dass Sie nuttige Dessous, Absätze und den größten Teil Ihres Lebens lieben, Ihre Beine für sehr gut hängende Männer zu öffnen:) :)

View attachment 1617096
Sie ist ein Traum

Grade school principal. I was taken on top of my office desk by one of my 3rd grade fathers while in the middle of discussing his baby...it was raw, hot as he just took me pulled up my skirt, pushed aside my panties and slowly rocked me with his beautiful black cock...came in my pussy and I walked around the halls all day with my creamed panties...one of the hottest days I've ever had
Oh my god that’s hot!

56568-jpg.2173305
This is the best

Hello beloved cucks and hotwives/vixens/QoS or whatever name you desire. Please post PICTURES of your wives or yourselves (meaning ladies)in everyday life scenerio so we can have an idea of what dark little secret most women desire/have. Or simply relpy with a "elementary teacher here who fucks bbc on the weekends etc"

Thank you for your participation!
Hello beloved cucks and hotwives/vixens/QoS or whatever name you desire. Please post PICTURES of your wives or yourselves (meaning ladies)in everyday life scenerio so we can have an idea of what dark little secret most women desire/have. Or simply relpy with a "elementary teacher here who fucks bbc on the weekends etc"

Thank you for your participation!
My wife is a teacher. She works with elementary ******* and is high school cheer coach.

Attachments

• 2FB9D01F-7939-411A-976B-78CD21A7196D.jpeg
    2FB9D01F-7939-411A-976B-78CD21A7196D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 407
Back