Teacher outed

He did originally. I didn't include his name here.
Did he show is face. Once has a female teacher who had made a few adult movies to pay for school.
Twenty years later four students tried to blackmail her. She told them to take a hike. Them the parents got involved. Until she threaten to out ten of the fathers for hiring pro girl friends and a group of mothers that were either dancers or pro girl friends. The PTA was silent on the matter wonder why

Did he show is face. Once has a female teacher who had made a few adult movies to pay for school.
Twenty years later four students tried to blackmail her. She told them to take a hike. Them the parents got involved. Until she threaten to out ten of the fathers for hiring pro girl friends and a group of mothers that were either dancers or pro girl friends. The PTA was silent on the matter wonder why
In every school, a number of parents have their own dirty secrets -- like the ones you cited. One might apply the old saying about people in glass houses not throwing stones.

When my teacher wife was going through a divorce, she used her parent contacts to bring in $ her husb. refused to pay. she was in a wealthy suburb where lots of parent were sophisticated

What does it say about a person who outs others and puts their careers/jobs at risk and causes humiliation in the family and embarrassment for them. UNTIL you have been outed and almost lost their job people don't understand why they don't post ANY pics. Sad to see someone outed due to having a desire that isn't always accepted in our society.

Sounds like the old song, "Harper Valley PTA" by
Jeannie C., Riley.

A great number of years ago I used service systems in a air port fuel depot. On day I showed up to test the emergancy lights. As I waited for my contact a lady from the goverment showed up. She was taken back by a by a mounted Page 3 photo (bikini photo) she took it down and broke it explaining it was sexist. At this point my contact came out so I called her by her name Babe (think Frazier’s wife on the tv show Babe Newman). Will this got our friend from the goverment really going. After a five minute dressing down i explained the my contact’s name was Babe and the photo she had destroyed was of her. Before our goverment lady could say a word Babe explained the reason for her divorce was her weight which she had lost. It also helped that her ex husband had to come in every day to pay his companies fuel bill. It seems his new wife had gained 70 pounds since his marriage. The next time I showed up her bikini 👙 page three photo was back only twice the size.

A great number of years ago I used service systems in a air port fuel depot. On day I showed up to test the emergancy lights. As I waited for my contact a lady from the goverment showed up. She was taken back by a by a mounted Page 3 photo (bikini photo) she took it down and broke it explaining it was sexist. At this point my contact came out so I called her by her name Babe (think Frazier’s wife on the tv show Babe Newman). Will this got our friend from the goverment really going. After a five minute dressing down i explained the my contact’s name was Babe and the photo she had destroyed was of her. Before our goverment lady could say a word Babe explained the reason for her divorce was her weight which she had lost. It also helped that her ex husband had to come in every day to pay his companies fuel bill. It seems his new wife had gained 70 pounds since his marriage. The next time I showed up her bikini 👙 page three photo was back only twice the size.
Apparently I am missing something. What are you talking about? "Teacher Outed" is the subject and what you are talking about, other than the fact that it is mostly incoherent babble, I really don't see the relation. Pin up of "babe" and a gov. woman who doesn't like it. Babe lost weight on Nutrasystem and now the pin up is larger? WTF?

Last edited:
Back