Tattoos

Skysoul

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Hello everyone, wish you all doing good.

It has been 3 years I didn't allow any white man to touch me and i'm really happy with my life specially sexually. it has been some time my bulls always keep telling me to have a blacked tattoo (any tattoo that means i'm black only) to be honest im a bit sacred of tattoos but at the same time i really want to make my bulls happy.

So what I want to ask is that how does black bulls feel when they see a white girl tattooed with a spade or any black tattoos, and do you like the girl even more if she has it? and what is the best place to have it?
My question to all white women here on the site, if your bull ask you to do it are you gonna accept ?

will read every reply and try to give my thought about it

Thanks everyone

Last edited:

It has been 3 years I didn't allow any white man to touch me and i'm really happy with my life specially sexually. it has been some time my bulls always keep telling me to have a blacked tattoo (any tattoo that means i'm black only) to be honest im a bit sacred of tattoos but at the same time i really want to make my bulls happy.

So what I want to ask is that how does black bulls feel when they see a white girl tattooed with a spade or any black tattoos, and do you like the girl even more if she has it?
My question to all white women here on the site, if your bull ask you to do it are you gonna accept ?

Thanks everyone
When I see that tattoo I know they are down and I feel happy to see another one on the right side. It gets my dick hard too

So what I want to ask is that how does black bulls feel when they see a white girl tattooed with a spade or any black tattoos, and do you like the girl even more if she has it? and what is the best place to have it?

Thanks everyone
Good job for being white dick free for 3 years keep going and never let any inferior white dick in you take only superior black cock.

Thanks everyone
I like one on the ass cheeks or ankle is sexy

I have 2 tattoos that tell everyone what I like... for most people ythey may be too big but for me tell how commit I am... on right thigh I have a black rooster fucking a devil pussy cat... that be me... on left hip just got a large spade it not completely done just needs some color... but love them both and what they sayResized_20191220_093246.jpeg20180825_221715.jpg

Back