Tan lines

Bit of a cheat as I still have a bikini on but heres my tan lines from last Summer, hope it sends a bit of warmth to our American friends who I hear are having a bit of bad snow, keep warm and well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
Bit of a cheat as I still have a bikini on but heres my tan lines from last Summer, hope it sends a bit of warmth to our American friends who I hear are having a bit of bad snow, keep warm and well!
I can see very clear Ann and those tan lines are HOT. This summer just go ahead and show the world what U working with. You're too damn beautiful to cover up all that sexiness n goodness. CIAO

I can see very clear Ann and those tan lines are HOT. This summer just go ahead and show the world what U working with. You're too damn beautiful to cover up all that sexiness n goodness. CIAO
Thanx UrbanGuy, looking forward to those hot days (and hotter nights!) X

Thanx UrbanGuy, looking forward to those hot days (and hotter nights!) X
Ann if it gets too HOT for you this summer and you need a little shade, just give me a HOLLA I'll stand over top of you as your personal chocolate palm tree loaded with NUTS. Their riped by than and just go ahead help yourself.

Ann if it gets too HOT for you this summer and you need a little shade, just give me a HOLLA I'll stand over top of you as your personal chocolate palm tree loaded with NUTS. Their riped by than and just go ahead help yourself.
LOL, I look forward to your cool fruit salad of a large banana and a couple of juicy plums!

Back