Tampa, FL area

TampayoungBBC

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Any real couples or women looking for a reliable guy in the Tampa, Florida area?

I'm a 6ft tall, muscular build, and health conscious business professional. Clean, DDF free, and tested regularly. I'm also very selective and like quality ladies and couple that love to be nasty behind closed doors. 😉

Sorry but your profile is a guy's profile, not a couple's profile, and you're not verified and you don't have any pictures of her on your profile. I'm definitely not calling or texting you.

Last edited:
Any real couples or women looking for a reliable guy in the Tampa, Florida area?

I'm a 6ft tall, muscular build, and health conscious business professional. Clean, DDF free, and tested regularly. I'm also very selective and like quality ladies and couple that love to be nasty behind closed doors. 😉
Like this. Send me a message if you’re interested in talking some more ☺️

Sorry but you're not verified and don't have pictures. Based on that, it is likely that you are not serious, or are a guy. So I'll pass, but thank you for your interest. If you get verified please let me know. Have a great day.
Good decision to pass on @hotblondebabe , I’ve tried hooking up with her and seems real flaky…unfortunately, this site has gotten really bad over the last few years..too many fakes and gay men presenting like a woman or couple

Good decision to pass on @hotblondebabe , I’ve tried hooking up with her and seems real flaky…unfortunately, this site has gotten really bad over the last few years..too many fakes and gay men presenting like a woman or couple

Yup. Tampa man here, and I've found so many flakes and fakes here, it's insane. I want to form a group of real people whom hamg out, *******, eat, dance, play games, chat and fuck together here in Tampa.

I have one BBC Slut, but she's up in Wildwood, yet she'll travel. If y'all have some hotwives or BBC sluts here in Tampa, let's chat and introduce.

Back