Tampa Cuck 27

Cuckold25pitt

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US
It seems like the world is full of cucks out there, partnered and not. Well I’m just one cuck in what is an endless stream of wannabe cuckolds at there. But take the word of a solider, someone who has been with a number of couples and someone Has more personal information on their fetlife profile than any social media site; that I want a REAL cuckold “black owned” relationship. Hopefully for the long haul. But people change and desires come and go. I know a part of me will always be a cuck regardless if I want to be or not. I am 27 years old from the Pittsburgh PA area. Almost done with a 6-year army term and a degree. I am looking for a woman who knows that one dick could never make her happy forever. I women who is not only “black only” in terms of sexually preference but lives to have the last word and the control in the relationship. I am not a sissy/fem type of guy. I do however enjoy the more submissive form of being a women’s cuck. Which includes oral on both and cleanup duty. I also enjoy the supportive loved beta in the bedroom role which includes: Licking, rubbing, spreading, holding, body support etc. You don’t have to be mean to me or even a dominate person. I don’t enjoy being called names or verbal belittlement. My past has enough of that. I enjoy having a role as a cuck and doing it to the best of my ability.

I don’t have much family and I am 100% willing to relocated if I feel a woman truly understands the black owned cuck lifestyle. If your first thought after looking at my profile is anything to do with pleasing me, you DO NOT understand having a cuck. If you found yourself asking me how I “get off” or what my dick looks like, you DO NOT understand cuckolding. I say “BLACK OWNED” meaning you will only prefer sex with black men. Not sex with black men on Tuesday and then a white guy on Friday.

I have always been the support ******* for women in my life, when a third wheel on a lot of occasions. I have very thick shin and a dark sense of humor. I have done plenty of hard labor jobs, part time jobs, college, military service, DJ host for trivia, speed dating, wedding etc. I am not a quite introvert. I don’t want to be feminized or have anything near my anus Lol. I want to talk to women who enjoys a passive man. Not a door mat, but a man who doesn’t feel weird or complains after eating pussy while you get fucked.

It seems like the world is full of cucks out there, partnered and not. Well I’m just one cuck in what is an endless stream of wannabe cuckolds at there. But take the word of a solider, someone who has been with a number of couples and someone Has more personal information on their fetlife profile than any social media site; that I want a REAL cuckold “black owned” relationship. Hopefully for the long haul. But people change and desires come and go. I know a part of me will always be a cuck regardless if I want to be or not. I am 27 years old from the Pittsburgh PA area. Almost done with a 6-year army term and a degree. I am looking for a woman who knows that one dick could never make her happy forever. I women who is not only “black only” in terms of sexually preference but lives to have the last word and the control in the relationship. I am not a sissy/fem type of guy. I do however enjoy the more submissive form of being a women’s cuck. Which includes oral on both and cleanup duty. I also enjoy the supportive loved beta in the bedroom role which includes: Licking, rubbing, spreading, holding, body support etc. You don’t have to be mean to me or even a dominate person. I don’t enjoy being called names or verbal belittlement. My past has enough of that. I enjoy having a role as a cuck and doing it to the best of my ability.

I don’t have much family and I am 100% willing to relocated if I feel a woman truly understands the black owned cuck lifestyle. If your first thought after looking at my profile is anything to do with pleasing me, you DO NOT understand having a cuck. If you found yourself asking me how I “get off” or what my dick looks like, you DO NOT understand cuckolding. I say “BLACK OWNED” meaning you will only prefer sex with black men. Not sex with black men on Tuesday and then a white guy on Friday.

I have always been the support ******* for women in my life, when a third wheel on a lot of occasions. I have very thick shin and a dark sense of humor. I have done plenty of hard labor jobs, part time jobs, college, military service, DJ host for trivia, speed dating, wedding etc. I am not a quite introvert. I don’t want to be feminized or have anything near my anus Lol. I want to talk to women who enjoys a passive man. Not a door mat, but a man who doesn’t feel weird or complains after eating pussy while you get fucked.
Sounds like it should be easy for you to find a woman like that in Tampa

Dude don’t put your face on here. One thing to fantasize but......

Dude don’t put your face on here. One thing to fantasize but......
Why? Both parents are dead, I have only 2 living family members. I'm sure if some other cuck guy wants to use photos of me and probably ain't going to have better luck than I have had in 7 years. I've been a third for probably 25+ couples in the past 10 years. So its not so much a fantasize. Minus the interracial part, Its been only 2 couples that were interracial. Its more of a life destroying sexually desire that is a chemical ******* that provides you from forming any real meaningful connection with another human being.

Back