Tampa Bars for BBCs

Just walk east on Central towards the water then turn left on Beach and go up tp the Parkshore Grill. Bars and tourists everywhere. Happy hour is great time to find junket fueled middle aged women ready to eat some chocolate. They're literally everywhere.
We will be in St. Pete tomorrow. Heading to Fergs to watch The Game! Go Blue!!! Got a room, so we don’t have to drive back home..We will definitely check out the Parkshore Grill and a few other places.

Fantaasyland Tampa
I've been there several times. It is a really great place to meet black gays who are there looking for white willing pussies. I never wear panties, and going there without is almost an assurance that you're going to get some hot invitations. Leaving off your bra so your nipples show doesn't hurt either. Personally, I love being "kiss receptive" when there as it gives me a chance to see how good he is and for me to feel and see if he has what I enjoy most of all... a bbc, getting harder and harder as we kiss.

Wow, Tampa/St pete seems to be the city. I was trying to figure out a warm vaca stop to go as a single white male. It would be cool to go regular bar/club were I could buy bulls and hot chicks drinks. Seems like they have many strip clubs I could possibly get my clitty ground on by a stripper w/the QOS look too!

Back