Tampa Bars for BBCs

Any input on finding bars in Tampa that a hot wife can visit and find some BBCs??? Any ones that are known for this?

Lots of choices to be honest, depends on what kind your looking for. Mostly...South Tampa, Ybor City, Downtown St. Pete. Younger crowd at Clearwater. Honestly you shouldn't have trouble finding what your looking for.

Downtown St. Pete for sure, fish in a barrel. If you get down to Sarasota try the rooftop bar at Art Ovation hotel. Plenty of black pipe and horny MILFS cruising almost any night of the week so you're in good company.
Which spots in St. Pete would you say has good number of MILFs and BBC? Which days? This would help others I think know better times to go check it out

Just walk east on Central towards the water then turn left on Beach and go up tp the Parkshore Grill. Bars and tourists everywhere. Happy hour is great time to find junket fueled middle aged women ready to eat some chocolate. They're literally everywhere.

Just walk east on Central towards the water then turn left on Beach and go up tp the Parkshore Grill. Bars and tourists everywhere. Happy hour is great time to find junket fueled middle aged women ready to eat some chocolate. They're literally everywhere.
I'll be sure to pass along. I've shared with guys before...downtown St. Pete is booming with very nice MILFs & couples looking for some hot chocolate and extra fun! Hidden gem in my opinion...seems you know just as well.

Downtown St. Pete for sure, fish in a barrel. If you get down to Sarasota try the rooftop bar at Art Ovation hotel. Plenty of black pipe and horny MILFS cruising almost any night of the week so you're in good company.
Where is there plenty of black pipe? Is it at the rooftop bar?

Yeah rooftop. I spent a couple of nights there last March. Place is bopping and has the pool and spa too. Women everywhere dressed to fuck and you know who working them.

Back