Tales from the QoS VIP Lounge - Q&A #4 with ♠️ Beenblackened ♠️

Any one knows what happened to beenblackened? Seems like she has disappeared from circulation. I can't even get into her profile anymore because it gives me an error message. I hope she didn't leave this website, she is such beautiful model for so many white wives that I will definitely hate to see her go. I hope somebody will inform me of her whereabouts.

Could not agree more that being a Queen of Spades of the Month is so much more impressive than bring a playmate or pet of the month. The latter are just pretty girls, while a Queen of Spades is a woman who truly belongs on a pedestal. A pedestal for being a woman of strength and confidence who embraces her sexuality on her own terms, which in turn makes her more beautiful, her femininity magnified and glorified everytime she finds herself intertwined with the contrast of a black man's flesh and the masculinity he represents. Queen Tracey exemplifies this perfectly!
Thank you for being such a great inspiration for us women who are serious about being a QOS. And so sexy...

Any one knows what happened to beenblackened? Seems like she has disappeared from circulation. I can't even get into her profile anymore because it gives me an error message. I hope she didn't leave this website, she is such beautiful model for so many white wives that I will definitely hate to see her go. I hope somebody will inform me of her whereabouts.
Thank you sweetie I know I try my best to help any woman or couple looking to try out this lifestyle out anyway I can.
@boyjoe - well I guess the Queen herself answered your question - she is still here and in major circulation around the site.:blackgrimace::bigsmile::blackheart::lips::qos:@beenblackened

Thanks everyone who was involved with me being chosen for this great honor of being B2W's QOS for the month of December 2015. Since being blackened all those years ago I do my best to please the men I'm am with. Thank you again and I will always try and live up to being a QOS

:qos: Tracey
I actually enjoyed reading this whole thing much more than I thought. Slowly getting a hard on. I love this site! 😁
Also great job even though this was a long time ago

Back