Taking you to BBC invasion

Wildpharaoh

Male
Gold Member
From
Egypt
Hi All

I'm IT engineer 35 y Dominant BBC Bull by nature. 180 cm / 75 kg nice looking.

Fertile and ready for breeding experience too if you want pregnancy ;)

Master in BDSM lifestyle so you Are blindly lover you arrived. If not just inform me and I'll give you unforgettable BBC experience. Experienced to make your fantasies come true!

Check my media and say hi :)

We can have vacation at first then you'll come again.

Free of STD and I don't take *******.

Thank you for posting this exciting video of you using a white Lady as your BDSM fuck toy. I loved seeing you put the clothes pins on her cunt lips before you had her suck your big black cock. Then seeing the clothes pins on her white TiTs and nipples as they swung while she fucked your BBC with her mouth.
Is she a married white Lady?

This video reminds me of the time that I watched my wife presenting her big naked TiTs and nipples to another man so that he could enjoy putting clothes pins on her nipples. He enjoyed putting the clothes pins on my wife's nipples in front of me and several other people.
I was very excited seeing my wife's big naked white TiTs and nipples with clothes pins on them swinging while he fucked my wife's mouth and unprotected married white cunt in front of me and other people.

Thank you for posting this exciting video of you using a white Lady as your BDSM fuck toy. I loved seeing you put the clothes pins on her cunt lips before you had her suck your big black cock. Then seeing the clothes pins on her white TiTs and nipples as they swung while she fucked your BBC with her mouth.
Is she a married white Lady?

This video reminds me of the time that I watched my wife presenting her big naked TiTs and nipples to another man so that he could enjoy putting clothes pins on her nipples. He enjoyed putting the clothes pins on my wife's nipples in front of me and several other people.
I was very excited seeing my wife's big naked white TiTs and nipples with clothes pins on them swinging while he fucked my wife's mouth and unprotected married white cunt in front of me and other people.
Yes she was married :)

Hi All

I'm IT engineer 35 y Dominant BBC Bull by nature. 180 cm / 75 kg nice looking.

Fertile and ready for breeding experience too if you want pregnancy ;)

Master in BDSM lifestyle so you Are blindly lover you arrived. If not just inform me and I'll give you unforgettable BBC experience. Experienced to make your fantasies come true!

Check my media and say hi :)

We can have vacation at first then you'll come again.

Free of STD and I don't take *******.
Hello

Back