Taking the sissy and wife, or just the sissy

It’s not gay because the Sissy dresses up as feminine as possible. All men, not just Black Men that engage with sissies are engaging with the feminine qualities of that entity. All men are attracted to beauty. The sissy is beautiful, seductive, feminine and beguiling. The sissy is demur, ready to serve, eager and willing to take satisfy a black man’s needs at a moments notice.

I guess I'm the exception to the rule because I am not feminine AT ALL and one of my favorite things in the world is sucking black cocks. I do wear panties, but that's more of a humiliation thing expressly because I am not feminine. The men who use me don't even consider themselves gay, nor do i consider myself so. I don't like men, I find them sexually repulsive...but I like doing things I don'r find pleasurable.

Thank you for the reply. Most dedicated sissy’s have a deep desire to be as hyper-feminine as possible for many reasons; primarily to visually stimulate the real men who will take us to places no one else can. To feel a real man (especially a BBC male) deep inside your feminine soul pumping his seed and marking his property is a life changing event. Sissies willing give up their ‘man card’ in order to fulfill that desire. No GG (genetic woman) would do what a sissy does to make them as feminine and submissive as possible. If married, there is no way a wife’s lover will see him as a threat when he is more feminine as a pink satin maid then the wife could be. Both the BBC male and the sissy have no thought of anything gay in this engagement. You provide the HARDware, I willing provide the place(s) to mount it!
I'm still a virgin sissy crossdresser and when I dress I really do feel so feminine. The way I look, whether it be slutty or classy, makes me act very much like a woman. I love wearing stilletoes and practice walking with a sexy swing of the hips. So I agree we do this to attract the interest of Alpha Black Men. They will see us as submissive and feminine to be used for their pleasure. By fucking us they are exerting their dominance by using us as their fuck toys for breeding. I train myself every day with a Black dildo to be able to please Black Men with my boi pussy and oral skills. I'm still a work in progress but am determined to become a Black Cock Slut at the end of the year. It will be my New Year's Eve resolution to be Blacked.
❤️:qos::lips:

I want the pleasure that these lucky gurls are getting from Black Studs.😍:blackheart::lips::qos::sex:

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 360
  • trans500_09.jpg
    trans500_09.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 288
  • 127826_11.jpg
    127826_11.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 269
  • 124376_14.jpg
    124376_14.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 272
  • 109790_13.jpg
    109790_13.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 7_221.jpg
    7_221.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 263
  • trans500_15.jpg
    trans500_15.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 243
  • 57865502_011_b015.jpg
    57865502_011_b015.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 266
It’s not gay because the Sissy dresses up as feminine as possible. All men, not just Black Men that engage with sissies are engaging with the feminine qualities of that entity. All men are attracted to beauty. The sissy is beautiful, seductive, feminine and beguiling. The sissy is demur, ready to serve, eager and willing to take satisfy a black man’s needs at a moments notice.
Lol it is gay and if you trick a dude your gonna get beat the f up

Premise: You are an active Black Man in this type of forum that has ‘taken’ a white couple, a sissy cuck with a wife or taken a white sissy for your pleasure. A friend, a partner or even an adult ******* has questions; why this is not a gay or ‘weird’ thing? Do you need to explain this to anyone?

Note; I have spent more then a few hours researching, documenting and chatting with BBC males and a few of their sissy pale males. It fascinates the hell out of me. Kathy Masters
Me too all time .wife got me into can't stop wanting again now

Attachments

• 20220820_012243.jpg
    20220820_012243.jpg
    836.6 KB · Views: 225
  • 20220820_001302.jpg
    20220820_001302.jpg
    895.6 KB · Views: 214
  • 20220820_012141.jpg
    20220820_012141.jpg
    821.2 KB · Views: 225
I sucked my first cock and was fucked when I was nine. At the time I didn't want either, but now I like to replay the experiences in my mind and I enjoy it. And sometimes I imagine what it would have been like if I was a nine-year-old GIRL sucking and being fucked by those older teen boys.
Just imagine being a nine-year-old boy (or girl) who had a reputation among the older boys in your neighborhood as being so submissive that you couldn't say no to sucking any cock, having them coming to you in groups so that you were sucking up to three at a time, and being fucked mercilessly in your tight young ass or pussy by their big hard cocks.
And then eventually getting to enjoy sucking and fucking so much that you started going around to the boys, and even adult men in the neighborhood and begging to suck and be fucked.

Thank you for the reply. Most dedicated sissy’s have a deep desire to be as hyper-feminine as possible for many reasons; primarily to visually stimulate the real men who will take us to places no one else can. To feel a real man (especially a BBC male) deep inside your feminine soul pumping his seed and marking his property is a life changing event. Sissies willing give up their ‘man card’ in order to fulfill that desire. No GG (genetic woman) would do what a sissy does to make them as feminine and submissive as possible. If married, there is no way a wife’s lover will see him as a threat when he is more feminine as a pink satin maid then the wife could be. Both the BBC male and the sissy have no thought of anything gay in this engagement. You provide the HARDware, I willing provide the place(s) to mount it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220824-030044_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220824-030044_Samsung Internet.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 270
that is very true Kathy when I was married my wife's lover all knew I was just as much a woman as my wife and I would do anything to please them my ex wife even thought I was a woman the way I would dress for her lovers

I do not 100% accept the above statement. When I dress up and have a shebull or bull use me, I know I am bi even if I dress as a gurl. And so do my partners. Granted I only had one bull but he was gay.

I'm still a virgin sissy crossdresser and when I dress I really do feel so feminine. The way I look, whether it be slutty or classy, makes me act very much like a woman. I love wearing stilletoes and practice walking with a sexy swing of the hips. So I agree we do this to attract the interest of Alpha Black Men. They will see us as submissive and feminine to be used for their pleasure. By fucking us they are exerting their dominance by using us as their fuck toys for breeding. I train myself every day with a Black dildo to be able to please Black Men with my boi pussy and oral skills. I'm still a work in progress but am determined to become a Black Cock Slut at the end of the year. It will be my New Year's Eve resolution to be Blacked.
❤️:qos::lips:

I want the pleasure that these lucky gurls are getting from Black Studs.😍:blackheart::lips::qos::sex:
#5 the pale redhead. Hot

Premise: You are an active Black Man in this type of forum that has ‘taken’ a white couple, a sissy cuck with a wife or taken a white sissy for your pleasure. A friend, a partner or even an adult ******* has questions; why this is not a gay or ‘weird’ thing? Do you need to explain this to anyone?

Note; I have spent more then a few hours researching, documenting and chatting with BBC males and a few of their sissy pale males. It fascinates the hell out of me. Kathy Masters
Wanna both ...😍

Back