Hutch137

Male
Gold Member
Two years ago I introduced my then girlfriend into the idea of cuckolding. She was a tight, flat chested and small rounded ass twenty something year old. She was hesitant but after reading online stories and showing her niche videos she became more open minded.

This beautiful young brunette had never been with a black man but I could tell she was curious after reading how powerful and controlling they could be. I explained to her that my darkest fantasy was to watch her be ravaged over and over by a black man or men. I asked her if she would do this with me and without missing a beat she whispered yes. She was ready to be taken and to throw herself out there.

A while passed and we weren’t making any progress on finding a suitable match. But I could tell she was getting antsy. I would talk to her about how excited I was to watch a big strong black man take her in front of my eyes and how badly I wanted to see every part of her be used. I’d get hard thinking of it and her pussy would be soaked after our day dreams. That little pink slit was begging for something I could never give her.
Time goes by and we still hadn’t found the right Big Black Cock to defile her little white slit. We decided no more intercourse we were going to save her for that perfect black cock. So in desperation I got out my camera and she gave herself to it. All in the hopes of finding the right BBC to split her open while I sit back and watch. And for her to climb on top of me and grind that tight little slit all over my face when they were done. We never made it that far but here she is.

These were some of those pictures and videos.

Attachments

• 043A3FA3-82CA-45B1-829C-A1ECCEC587BB.jpeg
    043A3FA3-82CA-45B1-829C-A1ECCEC587BB.jpeg
    456.3 KB · Views: 392
  • 289F4ED0-022C-4B39-92E2-AFB1364A29BD.jpeg
    289F4ED0-022C-4B39-92E2-AFB1364A29BD.jpeg
    376.1 KB · Views: 384
  • 00CD254E-FEC2-4426-B01C-2C343BEA16B2.jpeg
    00CD254E-FEC2-4426-B01C-2C343BEA16B2.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 375
  • 3715FFB9-2A0F-4C50-9D63-C15840603A3C.jpeg
    3715FFB9-2A0F-4C50-9D63-C15840603A3C.jpeg
    348.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 4F36E19C-06D9-4442-910E-5E7DB35E79C6.jpeg
    4F36E19C-06D9-4442-910E-5E7DB35E79C6.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 339
  • 25F9A23F-EF91-4642-A41F-903C7EBF2017.jpeg
    25F9A23F-EF91-4642-A41F-903C7EBF2017.jpeg
    225.9 KB · Views: 339
  • BF6F93BA-16B8-4577-8E8D-127573F1EFA0.jpeg
    BF6F93BA-16B8-4577-8E8D-127573F1EFA0.jpeg
    343.5 KB · Views: 386
  • AAF16110-6ED7-4765-83AA-0ED8330837CF.jpeg
    AAF16110-6ED7-4765-83AA-0ED8330837CF.jpeg
    303.1 KB · Views: 387
  • C3A89D24-1C4B-4654-944E-0FA3CF7BCE08.jpeg
    C3A89D24-1C4B-4654-944E-0FA3CF7BCE08.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 400
  • A4CADCE5-41EC-402D-B294-0C4B78A0E48A.MP4
    140.6 MB
  • 13B69D39-A865-4AAF-B590-F118808F343E.MOV
    7.8 MB
Two years ago I introduced my then girlfriend into the idea of cuckolding. She was a tight, flat chested and small rounded ass twenty something year old. She was hesitant but after reading online stories and showing her niche videos she became more open minded.

This beautiful young brunette had never been with a black man but I could tell she was curious after reading how powerful and controlling they could be. I explained to her that my darkest fantasy was to watch her be ravaged over and over by a black man or men. I asked her if she would do this with me and without missing a beat she whispered yes. She was ready to be taken and to throw herself out there.

A while passed and we weren’t making any progress on finding a suitable match. But I could tell she was getting antsy. I would talk to her about how excited I was to watch a big strong black man take her in front of my eyes and how badly I wanted to see every part of her be used. I’d get hard thinking of it and her pussy would be soaked after our day dreams. That little pink slit was begging for something I could never give her.
Time goes by and we still hadn’t found the right Big Black Cock to defile her little white slit. We decided no more intercourse we were going to save her for that perfect black cock. So in desperation I got out my camera and she gave herself to it. All in the hopes of finding the right BBC to split her open while I sit back and watch. And for her to climb on top of me and grind that tight little slit all over my face when they were done. We never made it that far but here she is.

She is very hot!

She is very pretty. That pussy is just right for a BBC. Can I help?

If those pictures did not interest anyone people need to get their eyes checked, she is stunning and you are very lucky.

Damn she is fucking hot

I could tell she was curious after reading how powerful and controlling they could be. I explained to her that my darkest fantasy was to watch her be ravaged over and over by a black man or men. I asked her if she would do this with me and without missing a beat she whispered yes.
Congratulations on tapping into her fantasy. Eventually the right man will come along and she fill feel pleasure that she cannot imagine now.

Countless women have secret fantasies about being used sexually by black men. Those we see online or at IR clubs or parties are only the tip of the iceberg. With the internet providing access to IR videos, pictures, chats, etc. many white women of various ages think about such activities happening to themselves. They just need to have it brought out into the open. You and your friend have taken a major step forward thus far.

Back