"Taken for a walk" to "do your business"

I know it's embarrassing, but how many of you ladies are "taken for a walk" outside when you have to pee? I'm accustomed to it now, of course, but it's still embarrassing to be led on a leash to the far corner of the back yard and have my bull watch while I empty my bladder.
It probably will reveal the boring life that I lead @EmmaJ4bbc without obedient single women to fulfill these tasks, but why do you need the leash? :unsure:

Those of us in the rural USA are sort of "under the radar" from a national perspective. We just do our part to serve as we live our daily lives.
I'd love to know where these undiscovered gems women like you hide. Would you care to make a list? Starting where you are from, and then to proven areas you know of where women are always looking and still single @EmmaJ4bbc ? Feel free to DM the results. :lips: :lips: :lips: :lips: :lips: :lips: :lips: :lips:

I know it's embarrassing, but how many of you ladies are "taken for a walk" outside when you have to pee? I'm accustomed to it now, of course, but it's still embarrassing to be led on a leash to the far corner of the back yard and have my bull watch while I empty my bladder.
Gawd that's fucking hot! I once had a girl when I took outside what she had to go to the bathroom either way. Sort of like one would do for a dog. I would love to find a woman like that again.

The leash is not necessary. It is symbolic. I would accompany him without it, but it reinforces the image.
The symbolism of the leash is that you are owned by a Black Master and with the addition that he walks you outside to piss in the yard, is that you are his dog as well. Does your black Master keep you on a leash and on all fours like a dog often?

Great question for the exciting white slut wife. she is obviously his slave and dog but how often does her Black Master train her to be a good dog.
I think it is exciting that her lucky white cuckold husband loves and supports his white slut wife being her Black Master's slave and dog.

Back