syrian slut want a cuck

i talk with over 10 loser all lies i just want wink in skype :D
Not rich here so I am not playing you, but if I were in your shoes I'd tell them you want a multi millionaire and if they say they are have him prove it at his expense where he wires your accountant of his evidence of his wealth for him to verify it for you in addition to wire you at least $2 million US to you. And settle with any candidates that do it quickly and for the most money. (y)

I want a sissy cuckold husband - I am a slut I love sex strongly and currently I work as a dancer in a club but I want to settle with someone who lives in Europe or America

this my photo

View attachment 2655745

View attachment 2655753
Mighty queen I'm serious, I'm Arab, I have a tiny dick and I want a slutty hotwife to cuckold me, I am very obedient and would do anything to please you my queen. I would live only to please you and have you crush my balls. Yes I'm serious and I can't wait for your reply my queen!

I want a sissy cuckold husband - I am a slut I love sex strongly and currently I work as a dancer in a club but I want to settle with someone who lives in Europe or America

this my photo

View attachment 2655745

View attachment 2655753
Why do you only want a sissy cuckold? What about finding a gentleman regardless of his race if you are serious....

Hmm ?, your profile shows you are from Turkey ?? but you are from Syria ??, which is it? I know Syria ?? is NOT a place anyone want to go or be there now a days...

Lastly, you may need to get verified, to get real responses from real people.....

this my photo

View attachment 2655745

View attachment 2655753
PITY I live in Australia and we need morre open minded ladies to build the lifestyle up. We have many bulls just too many conservative thinkers. If you want to chat with me and swap ideas that would be awesom. I'm hoping to get a black bull hotel going over here and have couples stay and play.

Back