syrian slut want a cuck

Hey super sexy and fit 29 year old white male who loves eating a sluts stretched and messy pussy and ass and ****** to suck cock on her demand. If you are serious we can get married and you can get residency as long as you feed me your messy pussy and ass daily and dominate the fuck out of me. Erandolfsaugstad@gmail.com hit me up I'm real no bullshit.

PITY I live in Australia and we need morre open minded ladies to build the lifestyle up. We have many bulls just too many conservative thinkers. If you want to chat with me and swap ideas that would be awesom. I'm hoping to get a black bull hotel going over here and have couples stay and play.
I’m a sugar daddy looking for a mistress

Hello, I'm Khaled, From Syria but I live in Germany 29 years old 176/83, a classy, personable and attractive man who is able to protect a woman.

I have strong arms that you can lie in.

Nevertheless, I am very submissive to my future partner and I long to be guided strictly according to her interests.

I also expect her to receive what she sees as just punishment for misconduct.

I want to build a real FLR relationship with her, with everything that goes with it.

Of course, this also includes my unconditional chastity. You alone determine my sexuality, no one else.

She is my goddess whom I worship and worship every day.

I love to submit to such a dominant woman.

With me she has every imaginable freedom, including the freedom to choose her sexual partner herself, while I am very happy to be her caring and serving cuckold.

The focus is on trust, respect, love and feelings. A woman and partner who values a well-groomed appearance and who knows what she wants, I want.

I am extremely longing for a woman led relationship!

Her dominance is not limited to the night but also during the day she wears her pants and shows it to the outside world. I want you to have your interests and needs at the center of the partnership.

My interest is just to serve you.

You can feel completely safe and comfortable with me.

Your well-being is my only purpose in life.

If you would like to be treated as a goddess and carried on hands, please contact me.

You will lead a life that you cannot imagine in your wildest dreams.

I am very happy to give you that as a husband and partner.

Please give me this chance and opportunity to get to know you my goddess personally.

Thank you very much.

Khaled

Yes, I’m interested, but not certain that I’d make much of a sissy, besides WAXING my genitals & anus, wearing panties over my chastity device & always deferring to my Queen.

i e had ZERO bisexual experience & am an anal virgin, as You’d probably suppose.

saving myself for our wedding night, a tropical honeymoon…

I want a sissy cuckold husband - I am a slut I love sex strongly and currently I work as a dancer in a club but I want to settle with someone who lives in Europe or America

this my photo

View attachment 2655745

View attachment 2655753
Hello my beautiful queen my name is Sean and I from Toronto Canada I would love to be your cuckold husband and serve you anyway you tell me to I will be a loyal husband and give you everything you want I will work hard for you I own a house that is payed off and I have saved about 75 thousand Canadian dollars that will be your

Hello my beautiful queen my name is Sean and I from Toronto Canada I would love to be your cuckold husband and serve you anyway you tell me to I will be a loyal husband and give you everything you want I will work hard for you I own a house that is payed off and I have saved about 75 thousand Canadian dollars that will be your
I want a bull

Back