Sydney Australia Hotwife

Hi boys

I am real. It is freezing today in Sydney
I am married but play a lot
We are in a cuckold relationship.
I enjoy teasing him with my lover, with pictures of you and me out on dates
He is allowed to watch and maybe some relief .
He does like this sort of thing, we've been at it for a while but my lover moved away for work!

About me:

I am 35, I'm athletic built. 5 foot 6. Size 8 dress.
I am very fair skinned. I am waxed with pierced nipples.(ouch!)
I love BDSM.I am bi sexual.
I have a peach bottom

If you are African American or African, hung and in Sydney.please send me a message
Wow you are amazing and so pity you are not in Portugal 🇵🇹 I’m here for you!

Hi boys

He does like this sort of thing, we've been at it for a while but my lover moved away for work!

About me:

I have a peach bottom

If you are African American or African, hung and in Sydney.please send me a message
Gorgeous

Hi boys

About me:

I have a peach bottom

Very classy and oh so sexy.

Any wife or whatever you call yourself here a hotwife, denying your husband intimacy and love ❤️ together, it’s not a healthy relationship.

There is blessing and there is reward, when you love ❤️ n put your husband first, that you will be his first in life too.

Cuckold relationship definitely not a blessing, when the husband being crushed n trampled on by his wife n the bull, like a door 🚪 mat.

I have seen and witnessed cuckold relationship tumbling and crashing down, like a freight train 🚂 without brakes to stop 🛑 or save it.

Most honest cuckolds will tell you, this isn’t for everyone, and some of them will say, they wish they didn’t go this path, there’s pros and mostly cons in the lifestyle.

Don’t believe or accept a cuckold relationship is the way to a happy marriage, instead it’s an entrapment hidden in a Trojan horse,

Any wife or whatever you call yourself here a hotwife, denying your husband intimacy and love ❤️ together, it’s not a healthy relationship.

There is blessing and there is reward, when you love ❤️ n put your husband first, that you will be his first in life too.

Cuckold relationship definitely not a blessing, when the husband being crushed n trampled on by his wife n the bull, like a door 🚪 mat.

I have seen and witnessed cuckold relationship tumbling and crashing down, like a freight train 🚂 without brakes to stop 🛑 or save it.

Most honest cuckolds will tell you, this isn’t for everyone, and some of them will say, they wish they didn’t go this path, there’s pros and mostly cons in the lifestyle.

Don’t believe or accept a cuckold relationship is the way to a happy marriage, instead it’s an entrapment hidden in a Trojan horse,
Or you could mind your own business. Your experience doesn’t have to be my reality

Back