Swinging Lifestyle Couples

NICK33414

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
How many couples starting in the swinging lifestyle, and now your direction has changed to bulls or play partners solely for the wife. Are the husbands OK with cleaning up the aftermath of the wife's lovers?
It used to be couples house parties in central Florida, but now the trend seems to be BBC stud services for the wives, and the husbands watch or socialize while the wives are getting pleasured.

Last edited:
We tried to start with swinging but it was never going to work. She is attracted to black guys, period. I am attracted to younger white girls. Finding that combination that was also willing to have sex with us (what do I have to offer lol) it became obvious to me that I should just let the wife gets what she wants...... this and also I came to realize that it totally got me off thinking about and seeing her get plowed by some black guy with a huge cock. I guess this was how it was always meant to be :LOL:

We still consider ourselves swingers, although we are gravitating more and more towards MFM play.

Two reasons behind this: Husband is REALLY into it, and the other is that hooking up with couples is very, very challenging. So many couples are disproportionate (she's an 8, he's a 3) where one takes care of themselves while the other clearly does't.

Unicorns (single women) are fun, but even more rare that couples we click with.

We'd like more play with unicorns and couples to go along with a LOT of play with single men (or groups of quality men), but the opportunities just don't seen to be plentiful.

What's plentiful are sexy men into having freaky sex with a Hotwife, so we have gravitated to where the opportunities are.

It seems like a natural progression. We were swingers until the AID's thing got out of hand. People started being untruthful about contacts with some even submitting phony lab test results that were being required to attend functions. I would be unable to name all the couples we knew who ended up moving to only a extra male or several. My thoughts on that are simple because i saw lots of women begged to try the swinger thing who moved on to like and encourage it. Some became like a kid in a candy store the attention from so many men is a big boost in many ways.
Husbands were faced with going along or ending the relationship. Those who divorced were mostly caused by a jealous male who couldn't cope with the companion he had created.

How many couples starting in the swinging lifestyle, and now your direction has changed to bulls or play partners solely for the wife. Are the husbands OK with cleaning up the aftermath of the wife's lovers?
It used to be couples house parties in central Florida, but now the trend seems to be BBC stud services for the wives, and the husbands watch or socialize while the wives are getting pleasured.
We had had several MFM swinging contacts with white men before my wife started to "wonder" about black men. That's what brought us to this delightful activity.

We started in BDSM and we are both switches. So we would bring men in for cuck play at times when she would Dom and I would sub.

Next we moved into swinging and have really enjoyed that. We have run into a problem of male halves of couples being duds. So we balance that out by rewarding her with BBC time. They always seem to cum through and make up for the times she lands a dud.

Back